Official Driveclub Thread

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:ohhh:
Enjoying a game and keeping up with it=dikk sukking the game??

Tell me exactly what "things" I said would be out by "dates" I said it would be out and "isn't out" yet. :popcorn:

Please quote me on that.

The demo ain't dropped yet... Okay?? That's not exactly shocking breh, we knew that from the get go. The majority of hyperbole over the launch was mainly people without the game shytting up forums about a damn trial version.

What facts showed they ain't sell what they wanted?? You saw a statement showing they didn't sell what they wanted to?? Link?? :huh:

Yeah, the devs envisioned unforeseen circumstances "3" years ago. :dead:
Where are you getting these numbers from? Also, what part of unforeseen issues don't you understand?? Devs don't launch games fully aware that it will fukk up. Halo Collection just launched earlier this week and for a remaster of a game that's already out, it's riddled with issues both offline and online. Did they also envision these issues when they started making it?? It's real life and shyt happens. Xbox fans had to accept this startling fact after pretending Microsoft was immaculate to prolonged game issues but I digress.

:snooze:

Don't bother if you're going to respond with some false pitchfork outrage about a fukking trial version of a game that's "ass".
Nobody cares about any of this

What I mean and keep saying is, years ago devs promised things. In your own words they still need weather and challenges. And in your own words online just got fixed last month. And in your words, the "demo" isn't out yet.

Well ok that's not what they wanted to have happen right? That's not what they promised right? People paid 60 and had to wait weeks and months for things they promised day 1 right?

Now why is such a huge fukk up? Cause they promised this "demo" as you call it. As an incentive to ps plus members. But they failed on that right?

That's called not doing what you said you'd do. That's called lying to the people. Unforeseen problems is YOUR problem as devs. Not my problems I should have to deal with, after paying 60 dollars for my game that I waiting years on playing

Now it might not mean shyt to you personally that's fine. But to blindly ignore they fukked this up, when they even admit they fukked it up, is dikk riding. Yes manning. Failure to see major faults cause you ok with unforeseen shyt. But they didn't unforsee charging your ass full price did they?

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nobody cares about any of this
Who's this "nobody" you're speaking for?? The coli??
What I mean and keep saying is, years ago devs promised things. In your own words they still need weather and challenges. And in your own words online just got fixed last month. And in your words, the "demo" isn't out yet.

Well ok that's not what they wanted to have happen right? That's not what they promised right? People paid 60 and had to wait weeks and months for things they promised day 1 right?
Years ago?? Driveclub was announced last year breh in 2013. It was only delayed once.
They(the devs) stated weather is coming before the end of the year, they NEVER said it's coming day one. At launch they stated day/night cycle and volumetric cloud formations in and when people asked them about weather like rain and snow, they commented saying it'd be cool but they don't have plans for that right now. Weather was officially unveiled right around E3 time this year and they clearly stated it's not coming at launch. They never promised that day one and I have the links to back it up.

Weather is still slated for this year and the "challenges" feature is apart of the ongoing network issue they're fixing right now. Last time I checked, it's not 2015 yet so when if Jan 2015 there's no weather update, feel free to neg me. :win:

Now why is such a huge fukk up? Cause they promised this "demo" as you call it. As an incentive to ps plus members. But they failed on that right?
What part of unforeseen issues cropping up don't you get?? They promised a "trial" version of the game and it's still on it's way. Shuhei Yoshida said it's still coming. You can call it a failure on their behalf but to act like they purposely launched the game in a bad state is silly as that point has nothing to hold it up. What would be the purpose of doing that?? To tarnish their good will?

That's called not doing what you said you'd do. That's called lying to the people. Unforeseen problems is YOUR problem as devs. Not my problems I should have to deal with, after paying 60 dollars for my game that I waiting years on playing
:what:??

Having an issue crop up at release which prevents them from fulfilling their promise is unfortunate but how the fukk is that lying?? Lying would be "We are not giving you the Driveclub trial no more, sorry".

Is delays of games lying?? Would you say Rocksteady is "lying" to customers because they promised to have Batman out by such and such date and now it's delayed to 2015?? is that lying?

If you promised your boss you're coming to work Monday and sunday night you got into a accident or something else preventing you from coming, wouldn't you say your boss is being ridiculous if he says you lied about coming to work? :mindblown: Come on breh :mindblown:

Now it might not mean shyt to you personally that's fine. But to blindly ignore they fukked this up, when they even admit they fukked it up, is dikk riding. Yes manning. Failure to see major faults cause you ok with unforeseen shyt. But they didn't unforsee charging your ass full price did they?
:mindblown: Are you fukking kidding me with that last line breh??? A game is on store shelves days before launch. If you buy a game and it has issues, you either wait for fixes or you sell it. If you bought it online, you call Sony and get a refund. Sony gave people refunds back for Driveclub so... :what:?
See, if you're going to say I'm ignoring a problem, quote me on that. I could've sworn I acknowledge the launch was fukked up plenty of times breh.

Idk why it's not up on the store yet for PS+ nikkas. This some 2011 Sony shyt.

Evolution fukked up. Seems like a flaw in their design or something.
Edit: Yup

http://www.gameblog.fr/news/46666-driveclub-une-erreur-dans-la-programmation-du-jeu

Definitely is a Driveclub issue and not a PSN issue as other PS4 online games worked with no issues at launch like :trash:zone and big games like Destiny.
How the hell you conclude me POSTING the links of them talking about the issues and things they're fixing as "ignoring" is beyond me :dead:

All this "you stanning" shyt is beyond me. I even told people to get a refund if they don't like the game since refund were being granted at the time. If you saw me saying "everything is fine brehs just enjoy the game :whoa:" then your accusations would be correct.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Game Update 1.07:

* Adds Photo Mode to the game. You can enable Photo Mode during gameplay by pressing the right side of the Touch Pad and share your favourite pictures with the Share button.

* Adds three new tracks - all including reverse variants: Yedapalli in India, Los Pelambres in Chile and Wester Ross in Scotland.

* Adds support for the Renault DeZir DRIVECLUB™ Edition and BMW M5, 2013 to PlayStation®Store (available as free download to full game owners from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ).

* Adds support for the Ignition Expansion Pack - which includes the Ignition Car Pack and Ignition Tour Pack - to PlayStation®Store (free download available from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ).

The Ignition Car Pack includes 5 new cars:

• W Motors Lykan Hypersport
  • Caterham SP/ 300.R
  • KTM X-Bow R
  • BMW M4
  • Renault Twin'Run Concept
The Ignition Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.

• Adds support for the Photo-Finish Tour Pack to PlayStation®Store (free download available from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ).

The Photo-Finish Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.

• Adds support for two new livery packs to PlayStation®Store (free download available from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ).

Each Livery Pack contains 5 new livery patterns to customise your cars with.

• Changes have be made to corner cutting, corner penalties & collision penalties for balancing purposes.

• Improves the Server Announcements functionality and implements a restyled screen.

• Adds the ability to manually trigger reset-to-track by pressing the left side of the Touch Pad.

• Adds the ability to view a Club's current unlocks (Vehicles, Paint Jobs, Club Badge Shapes and Accolade Stickers).

• Integrates Player and Club Cards into various option menus.

• Adds the option to hide and unhide the results screen in order to view the post-race cameras.

• Adds Newest Clubs to the list of potential recipients when sending a Club Challenge.

• Adds the ability to search for a Club by name when sending a Club Challenge.

• Plus a number of minor bug fixes, performance improvements and usability tweaks.

Online works so smooth :banderas:
The new tracks :banderas:

Photo mode really shows how impressive the game looks.

15634918557_3b8f43ddcf_o.jpg

B2vcAdYIEAANlNh.jpg:large

B2u1rNSIYAAdlOq.jpg:large

pomc6sa9.jpg

ibiBwI1X4rR9Cx.jpg

Game looks on par with the promo shots.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Worth a purchase or nah?
Yup. Online has been working smooth that past couple of weeks and the weather patch is still slated for release very soon(Before the year is over basically next month)

Plus tomorrow users get free DLC.

Last week the latest patch added photomode and 3 new tracks.

This is one of them. :wow:

Game got made an example out of unfairly :mad:.
are there any black friday deals for this?
:yeshrug:

The game is $50 on Amazon right now so I guess it'll probably be on sale at certain stores friday.

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Bruh, I care about YOU. Don't let delusional gamers trick you. Peep his gamertag
He's not still playing this game, but he is playing Halo and Sunset Overdrive

Notice how literally nobody else is c/s this game but him. Everyone else passed on it, or hated it
lardass has a history of hyping up mediocre games because they are exclusive.
Knack, Killzone, all hyped as :banderas: type of games by him

Use your eyes and your mind, peep reviews. Nobody is happy with this game.

And if you think he is not biased? Peep in in any Halo thread. I can show you right now he's been playing it (click the xbox logo under his name.. coolbgdog1)
But in the Halo thread he's acting like the online issues are this major issue, while :cape: for why its Ok to have bigger issues in this game :scust:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, I care about YOU. Don't let delusional gamers trick you. Peep his gamertag

Notice how literally nobody else is c/s this game but him. Everyone else passed on it, or hated it

And if you think he is not biased? Peep in in any Halo thread. I can show you right now he's been playing it (click the xbox logo under his name.. coolbgdog1)
But in the Halo thread he's acting like the online issues are this major issue, while :cape: for why its Ok to have bigger issues in this game :scust:
The fury :ohlawd:

Halo not working got y'all Xbots contemplating stan suicide.

Keep the activity in the Driveclub thread going, it can use more exposure. :win:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
The fury :ohlawd:

Halo not working got y'all Xbots contemplating stan suicide.

Keep the activity in the Driveclub thread going, it can use more exposure. :win:
I posted here just for that reason :russ:(and stop it about Halo.. slime)

Maybe someone else besides you can finally speak on this game :popcorn:

In the interest of time....

:dead:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

lol thanks for looking out, but i was gonna cop anyway, just looking for a deal and waiting for them to get the server shyt together....

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
lol thanks for looking out, but i was gonna cop anyway, just looking for a deal and waiting for them to get the server shyt together....
Its deeper than server bruh, they straight up lying about features because the PS4 can't handle what they was selling nikkaz :patrice:
Weather and other effects don't need servers to be working a type of way because sony doesn't use any tangible cloud to achieve such results :manny:
If they had it up and running a year ago, then there is no reason why weather/etc wouldn't be in the game now
They just lying like they did with Killzone 2/3/SF. Games wackydoodle bruh. But I'll stop trying to convince you otherwise.

Please let us know how you like it a week after :popcorn: