Official Driveclub Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trust PSN brehs :mjlol:
Hmm did you have this same energy for when Forza 5 or Forza Horizon 2 was delisted for the same reasons?

[UPDATE] Forza Motorsport 5 Delisted from Xbox Games Store

[UPDATE] Forza Motorsport 5 Delisted from Xbox Games Store. Edit: A Turn 10 spokesperson has issued an official statement: “Forza Motorsport 5” has reached “End of Life” status. That means that the game and its associated DLC will no longer be available for purchase.

https://www.windowscentral.com/forza-horizon-2-be-delisted-xbox-store-next-month
Stans trying to insert some stannery into a common thing :scust:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“Delisted” is totally different from shutting down servers for an online centered game.

The original Forza horizon on 360 still has working online.

Damn stans :scust:
You and I know fully well you were ":mjlol:" over the game being delisted and now I nipped that in the bud you move the goal post to servers being shut down. What does the server being shut down have to do with PSN? There's still servers for PS3 games still up like Uncharted 2 and 3, which I played(3) a few weeks ago. Game servers get shut down for various reason usually because it's barely active and not just "lol psn" as you allude to.

Project Spark servers was shut down so i guess "lol msft" is appropriate right? :pachaha:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You and I know fully well you were ":mjlol:" over the game being delisted and now I nipped that in the bud you move the goal post to servers being shut down. What does the server being shut down have to do with PSN? There's still servers for PS3 games still up like Uncharted 2 and 3, which I played(3) a few weeks ago. Game servers get shut down for various reason usually because it's barely active and not just "lol psn" as you allude to.

Project Spark servers was shut down so i guess "lol msft" is appropriate right? :pachaha:

No. I was talking about the servers being shut down from jump.

You just needed to jump in and protect Sony’s honor.

Sony has a history of shutting down servers too soon.

Don’t take my word for it

Soapbox: Sony's Server Shutdown Strategy Is Making the Publisher a Laughing Stock
:mjlol:
Project Spark is A failed game that never even made it out of beta/early access.

Not an apt comparison:comeon:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Still probably the most visually stunning racing game I've played this gen

Looked better than GT Sport imo.

I never played online so meh, will still occasionally do single player here n there. Fun times

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No. I was talking about the servers being shut down from jump.

You just needed to jump in and protect Sony’s honor.

Sony has a history of shutting down servers too soon.

Don’t take my word for it

Soapbox: Sony's Server Shutdown Strategy Is Making the Publisher a Laughing Stock
:mjlol:
Project Spark is A failed game that never even made it out of beta/early access.

Not an apt comparison:comeon:
Microsoft has a history of failed games and games never making it out of beta/early access though :mjlol:

My point is we can go back and forth giggling about the flaws of either companies moves.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The sony really should've delayed this game till the online worked. This game was legit good but due to the problems at launch it got a bad rap that it couldn't shake

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
i'd slap fatbois mama for a 60 frames per second patch for this game
Was about to post this (well the 60fps part). What I was hoping for with the Pro. Even goddamn Knack got bumped up. I know people say the motion blur is just thaaaat good but, nah.