Official Driveclub Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm dying at your exchange in that Neogaf thread :laff:.

backbreaker65 said:
My 1st time with Motion Controls, with a little commentary as I progress.

OccamsLightsaber said:

backbreaker65;134168408 said:
What do you mean broken? that was my first run at motion controls. I need to learn the sensitivity, which takes some getting use to. I think they are fine and 1 to 1.

Hoje0308 said:
He means your link doesn't work, genius.

backbreaker65 said:
I click first and it sends me right to the video.

Hoje0308 said:
Jesus... you think that might have something to do with the fact that it's your personal Facebook account? Honestly, how thick can you be?

Pestilence11 said:
Calm down dude. Your link didn't work for me either.
Edit: I see you took the swearing out.
hPCLnHZ.png

backbreaker65 said:
Try now, always had it on public and for some reason it's private. I have made other videos as well with no problems.

backbreaker65 said:
This will probably get me banned but I'm tired of your shyt, fukk you and your snarky remarks.
I'm im tears dog. :laff: Dudes avatar makes it even funnier.
image.php

:deadrose:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wow: game still isn't fully working two weeks after launch. What a terrible launch.

I'm still playing though, this punch above your weight event is hard as hell.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Message from Shuhei Yoshida - President of World Wide Studios

Hi everyone,

I wanted to provide you with the latest update on DRIVECLUB. Unfortunately, the road to launch has been a little rocky, and we are truly sorry that so many of you have not been able to enjoy everything that we had hoped DRIVECLUB would deliver.
We have been listening to your feedback and realize that patience understandably is running out. Evo is working around the clock to close the gap, and we have deployed additional engineering resources to help resolve the remaining issues as soon as possible. Unfortunately, the time frames required to roll out the fully connected experience will be longer than anticipated and we do not have an exact time frame for when they will be resolved. We will continue to update you on progress and you can find the latest info on the DRIVECLUB Facebook page.
We are also very conscious that we have disappointed so many of you who were looking forward to playing the promised PS Plus Edition. Our first priority is to provide you with the best possible experience while playing DRIVECLUB. With the high volume of new players and additional server load the PS Plus Edition is anticipated to bring, we are currently not confident that we can guarantee the best online experience. Until we can ensure that everyone can enjoy the full social connected online experience, we will be postponing the release of the PS Plus Edition until further notice.
On behalf of WWS we are enormously grateful for your patience and we thank you for the continued support and encouragement. Again, we sincerely apologize for the delay. We are committed to giving you the best racing experience on PS4 – it’s taking a little longer than we hoped.

Thanks,

Shu
Evolution fukked up. Seems like a flaw in their design or something.
Edit: Yup

in the coding of the game driveclub , a mistake has been made preventing enough people to play at the same time.... This is being re-programmed but it takes a lot more time than simply add 1000,2000,3000 servers.... we need more than a simple patch, the problem resides in the code and the way the network accepts sessions.... I have no idea when it will be solved.
http://www.gameblog.fr/news/46666-driveclub-une-erreur-dans-la-programmation-du-jeu

Definitely is a Driveclub issue and not a PSN issue as other PS4 online games worked with no issues at launch like :trash:zone and big games like Destiny.

Last edited: