Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yo I'm late af cause I put this on the back burner....but that school fight in season 2 finale was some of the wildest shyt I've ever seen on recorded film :dead:
It was bad. It was good. It was funny. It was unbelievable. It was great :banderas:

It went on forever too :mjlol:

I was expecting some quick fight that would get broken up and it just kept going. Loved it

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This new season already seem weaker than the last two, seem like they dragging this out too long when this season should be the apex of the story
how long they trying to milk this shyt, gonna release a John Kreese version of Forest Gump next

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
This new season already seem weaker than the last two, seem like they dragging this out too long when this season should be the apex of the story
how long they trying to milk this shyt, gonna release a John Kreese version of Forest Gump next

I guess next season is gonna be all about the tournament? Maybe? Netflix said they greenlight season 4 and ready to greenlight 5 & 6 too. Maybe they were being sarcastic. How can you have six seasons of this? They seem to know what they're doing so I'll wait and see but still....six seasons of this?

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I guess next season is gonna be all about the tournament? Maybe? Netflix said they greenlight season 4 and ready to greenlight 5 & 6 too. Maybe they were being sarcastic. How can you have six seasons of this? They seem to know what they're doing so I'll wait and see but still....six seasons of this?
I do know the creators had 6 seasons planned.

One thing I’m sad about going into season 4 is that I loved the grey areas of Daniel and Johnny that were explored on seasons 1 and 2. Now we’re back at the Cobra Kai = bad guys theme from the OG movies.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I went HAM and finished this whole series in 2 and a half days.

I love it so much. Season 3 wasn't as captivating as the first 2 as many indicated (not enough Johnny focus), but I still was hooked.

Anyone else have a major problem with Hawk's redemption though? I feel he was wilding out for way too long and way too hard to just be like "Woah what am I doing? I'm sorry bro. For all of it." and then everything is fine.

To me, for that to be believable, he shouldn't have broken Demitri's arm. He should have hesitated and just knocked him out or kicked him instead. That would plant the seed of doubt and make his sudden return to the good guy side not come off so rushed. After breaking his former best friend's arm he also snitched on Johnny and told Kreese about the new dojo in the park and THEN went BESERK in LaRusso's house.

I was rooting for and anticipating his redemption. I just think it was rushed and poorly done. Anyone else agree?

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I went HAM and finished this whole series in 2 and a half days.

I love it so much. Season 3 wasn't as captivating as the first 2 as many indicated (not enough Johnny focus), but I still was hooked.

Anyone else have a major problem with Hawk's redemption though? I feel he was wilding out for way too long and way too hard to just be like "Woah what am I doing? I'm sorry bro. For all of it." and then everything is fine.

To me, for that to be believable, he shouldn't have broken Demitri's arm. He should have hesitated and just knocked him out or kicked him instead. That would plant the seed of doubt and make his sudden return to the good guy side not come off so rushed. After breaking his former best friend's arm he also snitched on Johnny and told Kreese about the new dojo in the park and THEN went BESERK in LaRusso's house.

I was rooting for and anticipating his redemption. I just think it was rushed and poorly done. Anyone else agree?

They showed signs that he was going to turn but they could have set it up a little better. Now that Robbie is Cobra Kai, they could have shown him being slowly forced out with Robbie taking over. They just scratched the surface of that storyline with the zoo stuff.

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California

They have 6 seasons planned for this. Along with (possibly) a John Kreese spin off.