Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Liked this season more than season 2
Finally got an answer about how good the kids are for all the fight choreography and crazy moves they do
when robby attacked his dad johnny didn't feel the hits at all and treated him like light work

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hope next season, they bring back terry silver and Mike Barnes.

karate kid 3 seems like it should be the second film instead of the 3rd

I mean Daniel fought a match to the death in karate kid part 2 but he terrified of Mike Barnes in a point karate tournament, made zero sense

movie was low key trash

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
karate kid 3 seems like it should be the second film instead of the 3rd

I mean Daniel fought a match to the death in karate kid part 2 but he terrified of Mike Barnes in a point karate tournament, made zero sense

movie was low key trash
I can agree its trash but I can appreciate it for the score and the likeability of the villains. Terry Silver was cunningly evil and Mike Barnes was intense as karate's bad boy

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can agree its trash but I can appreciate it for the score and the likeability of the villains. Terry Silver was cunningly evil and Mike Barnes was intense as karate's bad boy

Terry Silver was a good character, but I didn't like Mike Barnes, he was a rehash of Lawrence him and his crew

The character growth of Daniel in the second film seemed to disappear, I mean in the second movie he was a lot more confident has a person in general, him being a afraid in a tournament where he already came back and won when he was handicapped, then fighting the heir to the miyagi karate in a duel to the death, it just didn't make any sense to be honest, and we already seen daniel get stalked by bullies in the first movie

it seemed like the writer didn't even watch the second movie and just made a direct sequel to the first one, if the 3rd movie was the second one, it would make a lot more sense

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Terry Silver was a good character, but I didn't like Mike Barnes, he was a rehash of Lawrence him and his crew

The character growth of Daniel in the second film seemed to disappear, I mean in the second movie he was a lot more confident has a person in general, him being a afraid in a tournament where he already came back and won when he was handicapped, then fighting the heir to the miyagi karate in a duel to the death, it just didn't make any sense to be honest, and we already seen daniel get stalked by bullies in the first movie

it seemed like the writer didn't even watch the second movie and just made a direct sequel to the first one, if the 3rd movie was the second one, it would make a lot more sense
I agree with you man, the movie was stupid as fukk for having daniel fight in that teenage tournament when hes supposed to be like 20. But I just enjoy it as one of those cult classics that you know are shytty. Yeah I get that Mike's a rehash and all, but shyt was downright comical how they had him shyttin' on Daniel the whole movie. I chuckle when he no sells those punches to the face like the terminator before kicking his ass. :mjlol: But you ain't lied that Having it be part 2 would have worked out better.