Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if I was a woman I’d probably be a whore so me and the landlord woulda had fun plus I’d get paid for it

This is why I have to :whoa: with the #MeToo shyt to a degree. Like you certainly shouldn't be losing your job over not fukking someone and I empathize with what these women have gone through. However, if you tell the average guy "fukk this woman AND get a job or a raise" they would be in that p*ssy before you finish your sentence. Like "Wait I get a job too? :dwillhuh: :win:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
another thing... its been 3 years..

Why they still white belts

They explain this in the original movie:

"In Okinawa, belt mean no need rope hold up pants!"

I actually watched the beginning of the first Karate Kid movie on cable yesterday. My first impressions:

1) Mr. Miyagi was TERRIBLE at his actual job of being a maintenance man. The entire complex was after him to fix the pipes, and he was messing with his bonsai trees like "I'll fix it when I fix it."
2) All those memes about Daniel being the real bully? They're more true than I remember. When Daniel first meets Johnny, he definitely takes the first swing at him. In fact, Johnny actually dodges multiple attacks before he even tries to strike back. Cobra Kai's motto may be "Strike First", but in this case he didn't. Also, what was Daniel thinking spraying an unsuspecting Johnny with water in the bathroom? He actually DESERVED what he got for that. (I didn't get much further than that in the movie).

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

I actually watched the beginning of the first Karate Kid movie on cable yesterday. My first impressions:

1) Mr. Miyagi was TERRIBLE at his actual job of being a maintenance man. The entire complex was after him to fix the pipes, and he was messing with his bonsai trees like "I'll fix it when I fix it."
2) All those memes about Daniel being the real bully? They're more true than I remember. When Daniel first meets Johnny, he definitely takes the first swing at him. In fact, Johnny actually dodges multiple attacks before he even tries to strike back. Cobra Kai's motto may be "Strike First", but in this case he didn't. Also, what was Daniel thinking spraying an unsuspecting Johnny with water in the bathroom? He actually DESERVED what he got for that. (I didn't get much further than that in the movie).

Im talking about Cobra Kai.. All their belts are white. daniels students barely had uniforms, I'm not talking about themand i said in a post a few months ago Daniel is the true bad guy

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The word "bully" has a very clear definition. Unless you are Deebo, one person can't bully and entire crew. You can call him a simp, that should mind his business and not play Capt Save-A. That's in bounds. But this bully shyt is a literal joke. Johnny started talking reckless to him and pushed him first. He wasn't on some peaceful shyt with the dodges, he was on some show off shyt. He clearly escalated the situation. Not to mention that whole shyt started with him bullying Ally's shytty ass. Johnny and the crew had been fukking with him the entire time before the water shyt.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Just started this show and episode 4 of Season 1 had me like wtf. This kid barely got any training and the fight scene in the cafeteria against the bullies looked like miles morales versus some random thugs:unimpressed:

The terrible fight choreography didn't help either. Still a fun show.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Bruh... I said the same thing to myself. I was about to comment of one of the girls bodies but then I was like... "I shouldn't be saying no shyt like that... these are high school kids"... then It clicked in... "No... these are adults playing high school kids". Still feels kinda weird though.

But anyway... Tori does have a round ass head. Her shyt is almost a complete circle. :pachaha:

tory-cobra-kai.jpg

Chick looks like one of those Brats dolls lol