Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I think the only environment that they have not fought in yet is rain and mud. That's just what we need, a giant gang karate fight like in The Outsiders :russ: (a movie that Ralph Macchio also stars in that people never bring up for some reason.)
Let's do it for Johnny man!

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I can't stand kreese or his background.

I'll admit that Karate Kid III was the the only Karate Kid movie that I used to watch multiple times. I used to watch that one over an over again just to laugh at what Terry Silver and them were doing to Daniel. So I actually appreciate the flashbacks.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I know they did the whole anxiety attacks thing in regards to Sam, but I feel like she got seriously nerfed. Wish the flip flopping of teams would stop as well. Other than I thoroughly enjoy this series.
That shyt was terrible all of a sudden she can’t fight no more shyt was annoying

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Pony boy got that work. It was said Nolan got his Batman fight choreography inspiration from this scene. :mjgrin:
giphy.gif

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Prediction: Anthony is gonna end up coming out to do Karate because of Johnny lol

Daniel is too soft/zen to really get through to him. He can't scream on him and call him a p*ssy because Amanda would snatch his nuts off. Johnny on the other hand will roast that lil nikka which will give him something to respond to.

And if they gonna do a spin-off which I fully expect, I would rather them do Myagi than Krease.