Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Hawk's red bomber jacket in the last ep was fire too. been trying to find it but they dont have my size :(
I copped it a size too large and took it to a tailor. that's how bad I needed it. My size was sold out everywhere and even outlets only had it in black and blue.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
thought it was longer than that but still.. my daughter goes up a color every 3 months
wasnt the rules for the tournament you had to be a black belt.thats why Ali stole that belt for Daniel
I think they just wear the white belts when they train.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I liked this season.. just finished it

I like how they’re slowly bringing back movie characters. I wonder if next season they bring in the chick Miyagi trained

The storylines are really good

hilary swank? :ehh:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
he’s no better than the creepy landlord/maintenance man who wanted to fukk tory...only difference is he gets his rocks off manipulating kids into destroying each other...the way he played on tory and robby’s emotions at the thought of sam and miguel hooking up was sick
I liked that Kreese helped Tory out. It really makes her loyalty to his crazy ass seem the most believable. If someone helped you out on that situation, I think you’d stay loyal.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I liked that Kreese helped Tory out. It really makes her loyalty to his crazy ass seem the most believable. If someone helped you out on that situation, I think you’d stay loyal.

if I was a woman I’d probably be a whore so me and the landlord woulda had fun plus I’d get paid for it