S4.....If you know then you know :mjlit::mjgrin::banderas:

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
awww man...chozen doing the “honk” damn near brought tears of nostalgia (and laughter) to my eyes...I remember seeing part 2 in theaters with moms and pops...the first 2 movies were huge when they dropped...there was even an NES game for part two...can’t remember if they had one for the first joint

in hindsight it’s crazy how short these game were lmao

Before watching video clip:
Oh wow, there was a Karate Kid 2 NES game?
3 min later:
Wait a minute...I finished this game, didn't I
:ohhh:

Just started but gotdamn this nikka playing Miguel the worst young actor of his generation
I see that you've never watched "The Strain", huh? Same generation as this kid:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When ole boy came crashing through the window I couldn't help but laugh at how over the top it was[/B]:russ:

The best part of the writing is that although they're self-aware of how goofy some of the plot points are, they don't learn too far into it that it becomes a parody of itself.

That reminds me of this joke from Season 2

Johnny: Forget this Brazilian bullshyt, join Cobra Kai where I don't make my black students call me master. :mjpls:
*Johnny leaves*
Black student: You told him master Jones (Probably not Jones, can't remember what his actual name was)
Master Jones: Uh, just call me Mr. Jones :whoa:

Then he proceeds to smush his man titties against the window :mjlol:

It's like when Mr Miyagi threw son through the window in KK3.

Last edited:

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Why am I reading this :what:

I haven't watched S3 yet cos I'm waiting for my girl to watch with me. Also cut the Bill Cosby smiley ffs. I just posted it and realized the cosby smiley should be axed, we need some new ones in general.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
awww man...chozen doing the “honk” damn near brought tears of nostalgia (and laughter) to my eyes...I remember seeing part 2 in theaters with moms and pops...the first 2 movies were huge when they dropped...there was even an NES game for part two...can’t remember if they had one for the first joint

in hindsight it’s crazy how short these game were lmao

Yeah, I remember the game, cuz I would beat it whenever I went over my mom's friends house and her older son had a rack on NES games.

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just finished season 3. Season 3 was better than season 1 and 2.

As a dude that grew up in the 80's it's crazy to see "The Karate Kid" be brought back to life like this and the show is actually good... real good. I'm ready for season 4!