Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn’t be surprised if that dude from Juvie that didn’t snitch on Robbie came back next season.. you can tell by the end they had respect for each other and dude might even join Cobra Kai too..

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
i forgot i even watched this shyt over the weekend. :mjlol:

-Miguel got healthy just to get fukked up again
-We supposed to feel sorry for Kreese? :hhh:
-LOL @ them new kids Kreese recruited. Asian dude was a natural. :wow:
-What happened to the fat girl? :dwillhuh:
-We supposed to believe Daniel went over to Japan and didn't cheat on his wife with them PAAGs. :skip:
-Robbie is not worth saving at this point. He hit rock bottom and went to Juvie and was getting punked by Sammy Watkins, got out and went over there with Kreese. Let him go Johnny, you tried. Blame his thot ass rehab mama. :manny:
-At this point Tory and Sam fightin just to be fighting and being petty.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
i forgot i even watched this shyt over the weekend. :mjlol:

-Miguel got healthy just to get fukked up again
-We supposed to feel sorry for Kreese? :hhh:
-LOL @ them new kids Kreese recruited. Asian dude was a natural. :wow:
-What happened to the fat girl? :dwillhuh:
-We supposed to believe Daniel went over to Japan and didn't cheat on his wife with them PAAGs. :skip:
-Robbie is not worth saving at this point. He hit rock bottom and went to Juvie and was getting punked by Sammy Watkins, got out and went over there with Kreese. Let him go Johnny, you tried. Blame his thot ass rehab mama. :manny:
-At this point Tory and Sam fightin just to be fighting and being petty.

Man sometimes it be’s like that :lolbron:

I had a nicca I was beefing with back in college over a girl.:russ:

She had left him for me..... and then a bunch of other more shyt.

Even after me and him was done with her..... years later we still had beef..... to this day.

Some of our friends are friends and few years back to CIAA, my and my boys happened to be in someone’s room for a hotel party. I happened to be there first, he came later, saw me and left:mjlol:

So I feel them broads.... sometimes it’s just ON SIGHT:russ:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man sometimes it be’s like that :lolbron:

I had a nicca I was beefing with back in college over a girl.:russ:

She had left him for me..... and then a bunch of other more shyt.

Even after me and him was done with her..... years later we still had beef..... to this day.

Some of our friends are friends and few years back to CIAA, my and my boys happened to be in someone’s room for a hotel party. I happened to be there first, he came later, saw me and left:mjlol:

So I feel them broads.... sometimes it’s just ON SIGHT:russ:
Lmao thats that dio vs jojo hate right there

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Hahahaha we got time breh. Tell that story

Nicca..... we talked a beef that goes back to 2000:russ:

Even though the beef ain’t as hot as it was back then.... there still is minor smoke. It took about 17 years but we finally at a place where if we both in an environment me with my friends, him with his friends..... who all are cool.

Me and him just act like the other don’t exist.

I remember a time when we all was together and you know how niccas kinda line up to dapped each other. We go down the line and skip each other :mjlol:

Like I’ve literally dapper up the 2 dudes in front of him, walked passed with without acknowledging, dap up the 3 behind him.

So I feel Sam and Tory beef. Sometimes that shyt transcend Ex’s. Our ex married with 2 kids to some other nicca :mjlol:

That’s how they gonna be..... that’s one of the storylines that connects the most with me on this show:lolbron:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
YOOOOOOO :russ::russ::russ: This show really should be subtitled "A Series of Unfortunate Misunderstandings"

Yea..... and everyone be getting mad so quick. Johnny trynna be a good dude and I know he wanted to be there for his student but he should’ve told buddy mom, he gotta see his son that day but will be back...... I’m sure they would’ve understood :russ:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea..... and everyone be getting mad so quick. Johnny trynna be a good dude and I know he wanted to be there for his student but he should’ve told buddy mom, he gotta see his son that day but will be back...... I’m sure they would’ve understood :russ:
Hell, he did stay with his son. Robbie got replaced way back in season 1 with miguel. Johnny been literally dreaming about getting in that boy's mama's draws for a while now.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
When ole boy came crashing through the window I couldn't help but laugh at how over the top it was:russ:

The best part of the writing is that although they're self-aware of how goofy some of the plot points are, they don't learn too far into it that it becomes a parody of itself.

"Why don't we keep that? Spell Cobra with a K. They can call us triple K." :mjgrin:

Miguel: :picard:
That reminds me of this joke from Season 2

Johnny: Forget this Brazilian bullshyt, join Cobra Kai where I don't make my black students call me master. :mjpls:
*Johnny leaves*
Black student: You told him master Jones (Probably not Jones, can't remember what his actual name was)
Master Jones: Uh, just call me Mr. Jones :whoa:

lmaoooooooooo at the car wash scene :russ:

“YOU doing it???” :dame::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Then he proceeds to smush his man titties against the window :mjlol:

Last edited: