Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn...bubblehead got some HUGE ass t*ts...I know these chics are all in their 20s but I feel weird commenting on them within the context of the show

Bruh... I said the same thing to myself. I was about to comment on one of the girls bodies but then I was like... "I shouldn't be saying no shyt like that... these are high school kids"... then It clicked in... "No... these are adults playing high school kids". Still feels kinda weird though.

But anyway... Tori does have a round ass head. Her shyt is almost a complete circle. :pachaha:

tory-cobra-kai.jpg

Last edited:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
ralph macchio looks real haggard this season
Glad I wasn't the only one that noticed. They tried to cover it up with extra makeup and way more black hair dye. But to me it just drew extra attention to it. Also he had this weird combover thing going on. I guess it's possible he started losing his hair more? But it seems weird to me that in one calendar year he'd go from how is hair was in Season 2 (at 59/60 years old already) to suddenly needing to do a comb-over on Season 3.

Daniel definitely looked off in Season 3. He looked stressed as fukk and/or tired. Heavy bags under his eyes (especially in the Japan episodes and also in the finale). I don't always notice shyt like this but it seemed so apparent this season.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Glad I wasn't the only one that noticed. They tried to cover it up with extra makeup and way more black hair dye. But to me it just drew extra attention to it. Also he had this weird combover thing going on. I guess it's possible he started losing his hair more? But it seems weird to me that in one calendar year he'd go from how is hair was in Season 2 (at 59/60 years old already) to suddenly needing to do a comb-over on Season 3.

Daniel definitely looked off in Season 3. He looked stressed as fukk and/or tired. Heavy bags under his eyes (especially in the Japan episodes and also in the finale). I don't always notice shyt like this but it seemed so apparent this season.

I think he’s been bald/balding for a minute...but ya he looked more frail/old this season than the dude who played kreese at times...getting old is a bytch :francis:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I think he’s been bald/balding for a minute...but ya he looked more frail/old this season than the dude who played kreese at times...getting old is a bytch :francis:
No doubt. I just looked him up on YouTube though and there’s a video from this week where he looks a lot healthier than he did on season 3 which was filmed in 2019. So hopefully he’s better now. Also I’m a big believer that once people hit a certain age (obviously different for everyone) they benefit from having some extra weight on them and not being too lean and thin. I’m sure metabolism plays a part because Ralph/Daniel has always been skinny. But he’s probably look a little healthier with a few more pounds.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Yo, let’s talk about the most underrated relationship in this show. Johnny and the homeless woman the combination of Johnny’s :hhh::gucci: to the homeless woman’s :youngsabo::win::umad: is always jokes. Every season they interact at least once and it is always fukkery.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Bruh... I said the same thing to myself. I was about to comment of one of the girls bodies but then I was like... "I shouldn't be saying no shyt like that... these are high school kids"... then It clicked in... "No... these are adults playing high school kids". Still feels kinda weird though.

But anyway... Tori does have a round ass head. Her shyt is almost a complete circle. :pachaha:

tory-cobra-kai.jpg

If she ever manages to turn up some natural sex appeal shell be a problem.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn cobra kai got robby...them nikkas like the dream team now :banderas:

miguel’s mom :steviej:

I need to find me a random mexican kid to be nice to and pray his momma hot

:patrice:

Last edited: