Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Boy when Daniel went to japan and chozen was giving his speech and said, "I was shame. I woke up and wanted to die". I felt those words in my heart because thats how i feel after a night of gone off that henn

I loved the part with Chozen. When he was just staring him down and angrily bringing him Drinks :lolbron:

This season had so many high points:ehh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
awww man...chozen doing the “honk” damn near brought tears of nostalgia (and laughter) to my eyes...I remember seeing part 2 in theaters with moms and pops...the first 2 movies were huge when they dropped...there was even an NES game for part two...can’t remember if they had one for the first joint

in hindsight it’s crazy how short these game were lmao

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished Season 3 :obama:. Great way to kick off the new year on Netflix.

Going through all the comments in the thread were :russ:, especially about Sam, Tory, and the over the top violence :lolbron:.

Something about Daniel's wife is :takedat:

I love how they integrate all the flashback scenes and the returning characters this season were all :blessed:

C/S on the show being able to balance the cheesiness with some real emotional moments :ehh:

And the setup for Season 4 is already looking :banderas:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Just finished Season 3 :obama:. Great way to kick off the new year on Netflix.

Going through all the comments in the thread were :russ:, especially about Sam, Tory, and the over the top violence :lolbron:.

Something about Daniel's wife is :takedat:

I love how they integrate all the flashback scenes and the returning characters this season were all :blessed:

C/S on the show being able to balance the cheesiness with some real emotional moments :ehh:

And the setup for Season 4 is already looking :banderas:

There was a couple times this season where she was looking :wow:

Y'all notice how she cock blocked Johnny though at the Country Club? Ali asked about Miguel's mom and said that Amanda told her :hhh:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
awww man...chozen doing the “honk” damn near brought tears of nostalgia (and laughter) to my eyes...I remember seeing part 2 in theaters with moms and pops...the first 2 movies were huge when they dropped...there was even an NES game for part two...can’t remember if they had one for the first joint

in hindsight it’s crazy how short these game were lmao

I'm pretty sure they called the other guy Sliver after what happened to dude with the ponytail.

Wasn't there a game where you could catch flies and break ice?