Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Sam got a nice little phatty on her :takedat:

I noticed, :shaq: thighs was looking right too

:snoop:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it's like I just scan womens bodies all the time. glad im the only one
OWzI.gif

B.drizzle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, her whole physique got this soft, fluffiness about her. Makes her strength and fighting look unbelievable, but she seem like she'd be ripe for...other things.:shaq:

She doesn't have an athletic bone in her body. It throws me off whenever she runs or does other physical movements. But she does look fluffy lol.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I noticed, :shaq: thighs was looking right too

:snoop:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it's like I just scan womens bodies all the time. glad im the only one
OWzI.gif
I mean why else am I gonna watch two bytches fighting?......for their fighting skills?:hhh:......they know what they're doing putting these bytches in them tight ass pants. All I know is Sam got a phat ass and a fat monkey. I can't even blame miguel. You know that shyt is fire. Dude almost lost his life over that p*ssy and as soon as he learned how to walk again he went running right back to it:wow:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
So was kreese's old army buddy Terry silver :gladbron:

Yeah, definitely. That was mentioned in part 3. Tho they never said his name in the vietcong scenes, that's definitely who it's implied to be and who Kreese is calling at the end. If him and Barnes come thru on their bullshyt....:banderas::banderas::banderas:

They did a little fakeout by having the "pony tail guy" get killed, but that just means Terry Silver grew a pony tail later.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love this mutha fukking show. Netflix better not try no fukkery by doing an EA to it and cancelling it. Miguel's recovery was unrealistic but i didnt mind it because we needed to focus on other shyt. I appreciated that we didnt have to wait all season for him to move a toe or something. That last episode tho :banderas:.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I love this mutha fukking show. Netflix better not try no fukkery by doing an EA to it and cancelling it. Miguel's recovery was unrealistic but i didnt mind it because we needed to focus on other shyt. I appreciated that we didnt have to wait all season for him to move a toe or something. That last episode tho :banderas:.
They’ll be filming Season 4 by the end of this month. S4 is very possible to drop before 2022. I don’t see this show being cancelled anytime soon. It’s doing good numbers on Netflix and they know that people like it.

I think it’ll be safe for a Season 5 too if the show runners wanna take it that far. I could see it running thin after that. But the way it’s trending, I do think they’ll get to end the show properly on their terms and not have it be cancelled.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
They’ll be filming Season 4 by the end of this month. S4 is very possible to drop before 2022. I don’t see this show being cancelled anytime soon. It’s doing good numbers on Netflix and they know that people like it.

I think it’ll be safe for a Season 5 too if the show runners wanna take it that far. I could see it running thin after that. But the way it’s trending, I do think they’ll get to end the show properly on their terms and not have it be cancelled.

I read they are talking about six seasons, that is how much material the writers have apparently

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love this show way too much :ohlawd:

These characters keep switching sides like this is pro wrestling. Kreese is a great villain and his backstory was done well. Robbie being in jail was just funny to me :mjlol: He can't catch a break.

The cameos from the old movies were good. Especially when Daniel went to Japan.

Can't wait for season 4.
Boy when Daniel went to japan and chozen was giving his speech and said, "I was shame. I woke up and wanted to die". I felt those words in my heart because thats how i feel after a night of gone off that henn