Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
giphy.gif

These kids literally destroyed the whole damn house and the neighbors don’t hear this shyt??! NOBODY called the cops???

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
:russ: I like how they replaced the black dude with the 90s braids with a black dude with locs who still didn’t speak.

blonde chick has cakes :usure:
He was in season 2 also. I was hoping he’d have a bigger role this year. He did a good job of looking like a bad ass last season. He had the meal mug expression down perfectly. Edit: nevermind I misread. Yeah they really did didn’t they? :heh:

And yeah, she really does :ohlawd:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
The whole grown man they got stunt doubling as the black juvie kid , receding hairline and they not even hiding his face in the shots:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

When Kriese is recruiting at the girls bball game and chick shoots the worst brick of all time off the backboard and the girl grabs it and boxes out like Rodman:mjlol:

Kids getting beat to pulps, arms broke, and not one parent has even showed up to voice any type of concern or complaint other than the Laruso's, valley kids terrorizing the scene like Compton in the crack era:dahell:

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
When he corrects Daniel at the council meeting saying council person and is thanked for it after getting Amanda thrown out of the meeting was his crowning :umad: moment. His entire role this season was a mixture of :smugbiden: and :ufdup:

Yeah, that was grade A class villainy fukkery right there and I can whole-heartedly support it. :myman:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I realized earlier that a whole lot of the karate kids in this are white belts.:ohhh:

Reseda is so p*ssy that the entire city - from the school, to the editorial staff at the TV station, to the city council has been :whoa::mindblown::damn::lupe:over teens scrapping with beginner's
level martial arts :laff::laff::laff:

Absolutely. It’s impressive actually; even with the semi-sympathetic flashbacks/backstory, I still despise him to his core.
:pacspit:

Edit; It’s ridiculous that a Vietnam vet in the late 2010’s would still give a fukk about meddling around in the affairs of high school kids and 35 year old Karate beefs, but somehow I buy in :lolbron:

Man is ready to literally kill over suburban kung-fu smoke that started during the first Reagan term :dead:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
a) opening scene of S03E01 has me cracking up already

b) dude who had the ride in the parking lot looks familiar...was he a baseball player?

c) the wife’s eyes drive me crazy...something about them are just alive and vibrant

d) the daughter got thicker

e) I need some p*ssy

f) show has always been a good mixture of 80s cheese with today’s times...seems they’ve already established that good blend out the gate this season

*edit*

nvm at (b) dude was in a lot of shows/movies so his face looked familiar

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
kreese don’t even look like he could kick a door shut :mjlol:
To be fair the dude's like 75 years old :heh:

It's very obvious that he's not doing much of ant of his fight scenes. The study double is always always filmed from behind when they have Kreese fight.

Honestly for an average 75 year old white guy he looks about as youthful and healthy as one can be at that age. But I know he's 75, and I'm into stunts, so any fight scene with him in it automatically makes me look for signs of the stunt double. Maybe it's not as noticeable to others.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
To be fair the dude's like 75 years old :heh:

It's very obvious that he's not doing much of ant of his fight scenes. The study double is always always filmed from behind when they have Kreese fight.

Honestly for an average 75 year old white guy he looks about as youthful and healthy as one can be at that age. But I know he's 75, and I'm into stunts, so any fight scene with him in it automatically makes me look for signs of the stunt double. Maybe it's not as noticeable to others.

His and Sam's are the most noticable