Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Love this show way too much :ohlawd:

These characters keep switching sides like this is pro wrestling. Kreese is a great villain and his backstory was done well. Robbie being in jail was just funny to me :mjlol: He can't catch a break.

The cameos from the old movies were good. Especially when Daniel went to Japan.

Can't wait for season 4.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
As a person who has been convicted of assault, I know that Tory would have her probation violated immediately just for coming into contact with Sam, let alone that extra shyt she did. These kids get away with way too much on this show.

You's a black Samurai tho. She's a white karate kid.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
So was kreese's old army buddy Terry silver :gladbron:

Yeah, definitely. That was mentioned in part 3. Tho they never said his name in the vietcong scenes, that's definitely who it's implied to be and who Kreese is calling at the end. If him and Barnes come thru on their bullshyt....:banderas::banderas::banderas:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
As a person who has been convicted of assault, I know that Tory would have her probation violated immediately just for coming into contact with Sam, let alone that extra shyt she did. These kids get away with way too much on this show.
With all the ridiculous shyt that happens in this series, you worried about a bytch violating her probation :mjlol:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The Bert Raphael treatment to signal the start of Christmas fight had me like :mjlol::ohhh::wow:
Yeah, that shyt was hilarious. Even still so after watching Double Toasted's review the day before and them showing that scene. Boy got tossed from the bushes into the house so gotdamn fast. He wasn't even outside for like 2 seconds and was already back in the house...the hard way.

Jesus christ....Peyton List has to have the most
fukkable face in Hollywood right now :mjtf:

Fixed that for you.