Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Obviously a lot of this show is a stretch, but :picard: Cobra Kai truly is evil to put the paws on someone that was just paralyzed in a coma that used to rep their set.
:damn:
They really mean that No Mercy talk.

Once Kreese got complete control he turned them kids into gangsters. :picard:
Pulled up on Russo's crib and threw a kid through their kitchen window. No fukks given violate the house and everyone inside :dead:

Tory gotta work two jobs to take care of her sick mom and bro but she trying to catch a body. :damn: Miguel was right bytch needs help.

Loved this season. IMO Robbie is best as heel (major props if he's not redeemed next season but they probably will do some shyt like that) and now I even like Demetri since they toned down his whining. Even with Hawk's :demonic: behavior from last season to now I knew he'd come over to Miguel's side. :wow:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
We must protect this show at all cost:russ:

The plot holes are insane and I know how some pretentious posters be.

But I’m rolling with it and enjoying it:russ:

i love how hawk can just go and beat up anyone dude was punching that new fat dude in cobra kai like chris did to michael's step dad

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm sorry but the only option left for Sam is to kill Tory. Pull out the swords and get to work

The showrunner gave some BS excuse that he told her she'll be back in future seasons and that she wasn't needed this season :francis::rudy:

Wait..... I read somewhere it was her decision to leave the show and not come back?

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
If you don't want us to ruin the show please don't come in this thread. Loved this whole series. The girl from Karate Kid 2 that Daniel saved during the rainstorm looks amazing. Loved the Okinawa scene. Kumiko and Daniel still have chemistry. i wasn't ready for Hawk to turn already. I liked the bad ass hurt anyone Hawk .Kreese is really a main character in this thing and knows how to play the villain role well. He's way too important to the show right now. I think the writers listened to the fans and gave the annoying little brother one line the entire time. I don't see how you can have 2 different karate teachers. Johnny and Daniel styles are way too different to operate in one dojo.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I wish the eps were 1hr.

Like they progressed mad fast with Robbie. They went from him in a coma to him out of the paralysis brace in a manner of minutes.

While....... well...... you know

Nah, considering the timeframe of the show, they handled his progress pretty decently. He was in the wheelchair for like the first half of the season and was just barely able to fight again on the last episode. And they incrementally showed his progress each episode, let alone half the shyt to get him to walk wasn't even working at first.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
If you don't want us to ruin the show please don't come in this thread. Loved this whole series. The girl from Karate Kid 2 that Daniel saved during the rainstorm looks amazing. Loved the Okinawa scene. Kumiko and Daniel still have chemistry. i wasn't ready for Hawk to turn already. I liked the bad ass hurt anyone Hawk .Kreese is really a main character in this thing and knows how to play the villain role well. He's way too important to the show right now. I think the writers listened to the fans and gave the annoying little brother one line the entire time. I don't see how you can have 2 different karate teachers. Johnny and Daniel styles are way too different to operate in one dojo.
They have different styles but I’m sure the writers can do something. Both of their fighting styles and teaching styles are flawed. Miyagi-Do is missing some tenacity and aggression, and Cobra Kai style is too bull-headed and offensive. I hope they blend their styles and approaches.

Balance is a central theme of the theme of the show, and I can’t imagine the writers not having a plan for Daniel and Johnny to team up to take down Kreese. I imagine that was in the long-game as early as season 2.

I have to believe the writers have a plan for making it work in season 4.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Nah, considering the timeframe of the show, they handled his progress pretty decently. He was in the wheelchair for like the first half of the season and was just barely able to fight again on the last episode. And they incrementally showed his progress each episode, let alone half the shyt to get him to walk wasn't even working at first.
I agree. I think they waited until episode 7 or 8 until he was back at school? Is that fast? In real life, hell yes. Way too fast. But for this show? They actually waited longer than I thought they would to bring him back.