Finished the season and phew :whew:

wish the episodes were longer and I need season 4 ASAP

fights were great

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Tori pretty much beat Sam's ass for their entire fight; Tori was literally dragging her around by her hair:picard:

Miguel is clearly a better fighter than Robbie.

It's this Miyagi-do that's been looking pretty bad honestly.
As someone that’s made martial arts their career (not karate) Re: what you said that I bolded.

That’s facts. And a lot of legit martial artists and mma fighters and coaches have said in casual conversations for years that the old Karate Kid flicks gave people a false idea of what effective training was. The whole idea of practicing stuff (like waxing a car) that’s not fighting and then translating it to fighting is goofy.

Miyagi’s entire philosophy of not actually training hard or fighting for real is not a good way to train. But it’s just a film series and show, so it’s not that serious.
:hubie:

But you aren’t wrong.
:salute:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Kreese one of goat villains . Man is a scum bag lol
Absolutely. It’s impressive actually; even with the semi-sympathetic flashbacks/backstory, I still despise him to his core.
:pacspit:

Edit; It’s ridiculous that a Vietnam vet in the late 2010’s would still give a fukk about meddling around in the affairs of high school kids and 35 year old Karate beefs, but somehow I buy in :lolbron:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Absolutely. It’s impressive actually; even with the semi-sympathetic flashbacks/backstory, I still despise him to his core.
:pacspit:

Edit; It’s ridiculous that a Vietnam vet in the late 2010’s would still give a fukk about meddling around in the affairs of high school kids and 35 year old Karate beefs, but somehow I buy in :lolbron:

right, I felt bad for him for a second, then i remembered what a piece of shyt he is :russ:

And yeah once you start thinking about it, they’re all silly for still beefing over high school shyt

Daniel’s wife is funny as hell when she starts pointing it out :lolbron:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This show timeline moves way too fast:russ:

I’m enjoying it but Gotdamn :mjlol:

nicca was paralyzed but was able to walk again before the first school quarter..... yes.... not year or semester.... but QUARTER was over:russ:

I wish it was a 1hr show:ehh:

and was fighting right away :heh:

breh went from in a coma to

drake-in-hospital-bed.jpg

tet2wqj65yi11.jpg

drake-hotline-bling-dancing-20.gif

in like two weeks :heh:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
right, I felt bad for him for a second, then i remembered what a piece of shyt he is :russ:

And yeah once you start thinking about it, they’re all silly for still beefing over high school shyt

Daniel’s wife is funny as hell when she starts pointing it out :lolbron:
The crazy thing is (only read below if you’ve seen all of season 3. I have a question.

I didn’t really think they played Kreese up as being bad enough in his youth to justify his heel turn as a POW in Vietnam when he kicked the captain into the snake pit.

If anything he seemed like a decent guy. I don’t know if I bought that that one instance of his captain hiding his girlfriend’s death and then fighting him to the death was enough to get me to believe that he’d just let the guy die during the rescue.

I thought they should’ve done more of a slow burn in Vietnam on him turning evil

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
The crazy thing is (only read below if you’ve seen all of season 3. I have a question.

I didn’t really think they played Kreese up as being bad enough in his youth to justify his heel turn as a POW in Vietnam when he kicked the captain into the snake pit.

If anything he seemed like a decent guy. I don’t know if I bought that that one instance of his captain hiding his girlfriend’s death and then fighting him to the death was enough to get me to believe that he’d just let the guy die during the rescue.

I thought they should’ve done more of a slow burn in Vietnam on him turning evil

Yeah that was a bit of stretch, because the captain seemed to be a decent dude to them all. They should’ve shown Kreese already being badder when he was younger or the captain should’ve been much harsher on him so I could buy it

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Just finished the season

Robbie is a bytch ass mufukka. I hope Miguel whoops his whiny little ass again :ufdup:

Old man Kreese gotta be pushing 70 or 80 years old. That old mufukka whooping Daniel & Johnny's ass :dead:

Tori on parole taking care of her brother & sick mom, but she's cool with trespassing and assault on Larusso :beli:

Season 4 gonna be lit. Hope we don't have to wait 2 years for it again :unimpressed: