Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Just finished season 1. Show is cool even tho it overplays the nostalgia hand and gets corny at times.

I want to check out season 2 but after watching the trailer I’m not sure im gonna like where it’s going.

Making Cobra Kai evil meatheads isn’t nuanced enough for stories in this age. Also Kreese coming back to take over the dojo had me like :comeon:
I actually don't mind the corniness here. I feel like I go back in a time capsule when I'm watching this shyt. That cheesiness is what I expect from karate kid. I guess it's the same the reason I can still enjoy old saved by the Bell episodes :yeshrug:

But I actually think the show has much better writing and more depth to the characters. I think they striked the perfect balance here. Feels like the same karate kid just upgraded for the new age. The action scenes here are far better than the movies. But maybe you gotta watch season 2. The show only gets better. I was surprised.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I actually don't mind the corniness here. I feel like I go back in a time capsule when I'm watching this shyt. That cheesiness is what I expect from karate kid. I guess it's the same the reason I can still enjoy old saved by the Bell episodes :yeshrug:

But I actually think the show has much better writing and more depth to the characters. I think they striked the perfect balance here. Feels like the same karate kid just upgraded for the new age. The action scenes here are far better than the movies. But maybe you gotta watch season 2. The show only gets better. I was surprised.
This show >>>> the movies. I can’t even front.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A

This show >>>> the movies. I can’t even front.

Bruh..

When them mfs started fighting in the hallway :wow:

I was like this is some top notch action sequence shyt :picard: Damn

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Just finished season 2 :wow:

Not my dog Miguel :mjcry:
Robby still a fukkboy
Tori a raw criminal...took it to the spikes in the rumble