Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I just started watching and on episode 7. Does this explain how Johnny got down on his luck? He came from rich parents.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I think that was his step dad. Not biological.
They must’ve changed the narrative in the series because on the movie, they never mentioned anything about him having step parents. I guess it does make sense when his step dad offered to pay him to get him out of his life.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I know I'm alone on this, but I cant even get mad at Robbie.

Did he know what was going to happen? No. Did he intend for it to happen? No.

But fukk all that. Dude cheated in the tournament and cheated with his girl. He had to get em like he wanted to get him. Cause mofo needed to be got.
hqdefault.jpg

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
binged the first two seasons in 2 days.

Daniel San is a bytch ass nikka, Miyagi didnt die for this shyt

Johnny is a real ass nikka who just down for his set and tryna do better

Kreese an old ass washed up OG who dont like the young nikka on the set having more pull in the hood and want to war and bring back the old days

Daps
Just watched the first season, Daniel is a whole bytch for that shyt. When kids are involved you have to politely back off. Who cares what that lil kid wanted as a man who has kids himself Daniel should’ve respectively told the boy that he can’t train him.

Oh and there’s also making the immigrant the bad boy and the white kid the hero
:unimpressed:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Just watched the first season, Daniel is a whole bytch for that shyt. When kids are involved you have to politely back off. Who cares what that lil kid wanted as a man who has kids himself Daniel should’ve respectively told the boy that he can’t train him.

Oh and there’s also making the immigrant the bad boy and the white kid the hero
:unimpressed:

:russ: They tried to make Cobra Kai look bad but outside of maybe Hawk all them kids would have been straight if Daniel's bytch ass and that psycho Kreese didn't get involved. Johnny was teaching them kids real life shyt.