Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Second episode and I'm IN.

I SLEPT ON THIS BECAUSE OF YOUTUBE
:mjgrin:
Same I thought this was going to be some cheesy shyt and it being on youtube did not give me confidence...

This has been a pleasant surprise for me so far...:ehh:

This CAC lip with the mohawk...The way Johnny relentlessly shytted on him had me...:dead:

Props to him not quitting like a p*ssy though, I respect that...:obama:

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
William Zabka is the breakout star of this for sure. He's acting his ass off. By far the best character

I'm saying though, this man is acting his ASS off like this his last shot

Low key his performance in the scene when he's in front of the appeal board to get his dojo in the championship was oscar worthy :russ:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Just finished season 1. Show is cool even tho it overplays the nostalgia hand and gets corny at times.

I want to check out season 2 but after watching the trailer I’m not sure im gonna like where it’s going.

Making Cobra Kai evil meatheads isn’t nuanced enough for stories in this age. Also Kreese coming back to take over the dojo had me like :comeon:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Just finished season 1. Show is cool even tho it overplays the nostalgia hand and gets corny at times.

I want to check out season 2 but after watching the trailer I’m not sure im gonna like where it’s going.

Making Cobra Kai evil meatheads isn’t nuanced enough for stories in this age. Also Kreese coming back to take over the dojo had me like :comeon:
Bolded is true, but fortunately they do not make Cobra Kai straight up evil in season 2. It's thankfully more nuanced.