Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah she is.

BTW I googled Daniel's wife, and she's only 38 years old. :dwillhuh: They liked her so much for the part that they ave er makeup to make her look older.

She looks way younger
iwro8ew0ipu21.jpg

crazy thing is I didn’t know it was age make-up and still found her low key hot

she looks great tho at the spoiler :yes:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miguel was my favorite character brehs:mjcry: Lil breh was finally coming up.

I really liked Johnny too and wanted him and Carmen to stay together :wow: Johnny can’t catch a break brehs...... they was giving this man mad Ls smh.

they just had to add a character like kreese didn’t they? :mjpls: Hawk gives me :mjpls: vibes anyway. Miguel needs to stuff that dweeb in a locker when he recovers.... we know you just a nerd with that nasty shyt on your lip:sas2:

Daniel San was acting like a whole bytch in both seasons and I’m glad his wife constantly checked him.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Miguel was my favorite character brehs:mjcry: Lil breh was finally coming up.

I really liked Johnny too and wanted him and Carmen to stay together :wow: Johnny can’t catch a break brehs...... they was giving this man mad Ls smh.

they just had to add a character like kreese didn’t they? :mjpls: Hawk gives me :mjpls: vibes anyway. Miguel needs to stuff that dweeb in a locker when he recovers.... we know you just a nerd with that nasty shyt on your lip:sas2:

Daniel San was acting like a whole bytch in both seasons and I’m glad his wife constantly checked him.

Hawk is Miguel's man though.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I actually thought Ralph was really good in movies like The Outsiders and My Cousin Vinny, but he's pretty bad in this. Zabka pretty much was carrying the show until the teen characters became interesting.
Agreed. Neither are fantastic actors but I think Zabka is better. And yet in spite if everything the show still works. Love it.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I don’t live in Vegas. I’m in the southeast. I travelled a lot to train and do seminars before Covid though. Good to see someone wise that trains in here. Are you near Vegas?

Nah, I live in Americus, Georgia. Would love to visit Las Vegas one day though.