Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This is a good point. Choreography wise he's shown to be right up there with Miguel,Hawk, and Robbie. It would be foolish to not utilize it. His fight with Hawk:wow:

And for nikkas complaining about Kenny's power level I hope y'all had the same energy for Miguel who came out of a fukkin wheelchair to damn near win the All Valley:mjlol:

Kenny has shown to be arguably the hardest worker on the show. We don't see this nikka do SHYT but karate:russ: he don't hang out, he even stopped playing that video game that he loved enough to cosplay for. This nikka is fueled by rage:mjlol:

Kenny worked hard and was taught a new powerful technique that caught the main characters off guard. That's anime writing 101, which is appropriate because Cobra Kai is every bit as ridiculous as anime tends to be:russ:

kenny da gawd
dude got that ol crush heart punch

Dave24

Superstar
Daps

Waxing On: The Karate Kid and Me Hardcover – October 18, 2022​

81aIUMW8DJL.jpg

Waxing On: The Karate Kid and Me Hardcover – October 18, 2022

Since The Karate Kid first crane-kicked its way into the pop culture stratosphere in June 1984, there hasn’t been a week Ralph Macchio hasn’t heard friendly shouts of “Wax on, wax off” or “Sweep the leg!” Now, with Macchio reprising his role as Daniel LaRusso in the #1 ranked Netflix show Cobra Kai, he is finally ready to look back at this classic movie and give the fans something they’ve long craved.

The book will be Ralph Macchio’s celebratory reflection on the legacy of The Karate Kid in film, pop culture, and his own life. It will be a comprehensive look at a film that shaped him as much as it influenced the world. Macchio will share an insider's perspective of the untold story behind his starring role—the innocence of the early days, the audition process, and the filmmaking experience--as well as take readers through the birth of some of the film’s most iconic moments.

Ultimately, the book centers on the film itself, focusing on the reason that the characters and themes have endured in such a powerful way and how these personal experiences have impacted Macchio's life. It will bring readers back to the day they met Daniel LaRusso and Mr. Miyagi for the first time, but will also provide a fascinating lens into how our pasts shape all of us and how the past can come back to enrich one's life in surprising and wonderful ways.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Kreese fukked up a group of people in prison and no guards came. Probably took a nap right after and slept like a baby. Breh faked his death with jello and nobody bothered to check a pulse until he was at the morgue.
Right?
And that break out fight scene was the slowest fake WWE looking shyt I’ve ever seen. Like how one 60+ year old man take out two guards with them slow ass punches :russ:

That’s my only gripe tho. Well I wanted to see the big tournament, but I guess that can wait until next season

Rayzah

Daps
The funny thing about this show is, it’s like Johnny and basically all of the adults are stuck in the 80’s. They all act like they’re still in high school. Johnny had to have gotten trapped in a cryo chamber after the last karate kid movie. Because how has he made it all the way to 2022 and not have picked up on any technology? I know it’s intentional but sometimes I be like :stopitslime:it’s a skill to have your head stuck that deep in the sand

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Right?
And that break out fight scene was the slowest fake WWE looking shyt I’ve ever seen. Like how one 60+ year old man take out two guards with them slow ass punches :russ:

That’s my only gripe tho. Well I wanted to see the big tournament, but I guess that can wait until next season
If Kreese had just waited a bit longer, he could’ve got out scott free, but he assaulted two guards and escaped prison so now he’s a wanted
felon and there’s no way of reclaiming his karate school. He clearly didn’t think that through. :snoop:

Rayzah

Daps
If Kreese had just waited a bit longer, he could’ve got out scott free, but he assaulted two guards and escaped prison so now he’s a wanted
felon and there’s no way of reclaiming his karate school. He clearly didn’t think that through. :snoop:
But yet I fully expect him to show up like I’m back! Let’s train for this tournament. :steviej: I mean that town obviously doesn’t have enough budget for cops, so no one is ever gonna catch him lol