Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I love how they didn't even try to hide the cartoonish villiany with that bytch:mjlol:

Bytch hopped off that plane with the Mortal Kombat ponytail and the kung Fu flick final boss voice I knew fukkery was only expanding:mjlol:

Then she come through with ALL the stereotypical karate henchmen. Eyepatch nikka, mean mugging black man, blonde Asian goon, sinisterly grinning white boy :dead:

:laff: shyt was so ridiculous.

Silver getting out of jail tho...and prob pretty easy. Cobra Kai is done participating in All Valley after that video though.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: shyt was so ridiculous.

Silver getting out of jail tho...and prob pretty easy. Cobra Kai is done participating in All Valley after that video though.
Seriously what the fukk can they even charge him with? That Stingray testimony lookin hella shaky that shyt probably ain't even admissible:mjlol:

And we see Silver got big bread I'm supposed to believe he ain't donating to politicians? He got enough bread and connections to make all this shyt disappear:mjlol:

I don't know what'll happen with Cobra Kai but they better figure out something it's the name of the show:russ:

Last edited:

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
This shyt is :wow:

Daniel was acting like Silver was a fukking terrorist they treating karate like it’s ww3 :mjlol:

All the kids seem to be on myagi side so I’m wonder what they’re gonna do with that :patrice:

Overall was a fantastic watch

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
@TheDarceKnight how would you rank Eli, Miguel, and Robby as fighters from greatest to least?
I haven't finished this season but I think Eli probably has the sharpest technique, but Robby overall I think has the combination of technique, that aggression of being a troubled kid with lots of demons, plus ( :dame: ) but he's got the best physique of the 3 and he looks bigger than the other 2. I hate putting Miguel last, but something about his character made him always seem the least believable out of the 3 as far as their fighting skills go.

Eli's got the dopest fighting style of the 3 IMO

You?

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I haven't finished this season but I think Eli probably has the sharpest technique, but Robby overall I think has the combination of technique, that aggression of being a troubled kid with lots of demons, plus ( :dame: ) but he's got the best physique of the 3 and he looks bigger than the other 2. I hate putting Miguel last, but something about his character made him always seem the least believable out of the 3 as far as their fighting skills go.

Eli's got the dopest fighting style of the 3 IMO

You?
Great post, I want to wait until you finish season 5 before I do my rankings