Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Something that came to mind, how is the breh in cobra Kai not a main character yet

He’s been in there since season 1, he should be one of the best fighters by now :pachaha:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished the season and reading through all the comments here :russ:

Agree with the level of fukkery they turned up this season, especially with Kreese at the end there :mjlol:

Chozen was a good addition this season, and they did some nice stuff with Tori :ehh:

I'm curious to see what they do with Cobra Kai as a dojo considering where things ended and the possibility of the world tournament. Have to think this show get's one season at the least and agree with the comments it would be cool to see Hillary Swank pop up briefly.

Tyron Woodley getting those checks post UFC :pachaha:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
FcQ2X6GXkAYp_-z

"sensei targaryen"
:russ:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So it looks like eagle fang and miyagi do are going to be the ones participating in this world-class tournament.

Is anybody else hoping Kenny's brother is going to be introduced back into the plot? Dude could be a problem.

Also, speaking of kenny, unless he's just some kind of Luke Skywalker Bruce Leroy chosen one, Cobra Kai has a bit of a power creep issue with him. Dude was going toe to toe with hawk more or less. But then again Terry did have a one-on-one conversation with him and told him that he sees potential him higher than the others.
Well the Asian lady is half owner of cobra Kai isn’t she ? Couldn’t she and a shadow Kreese teach cobra Kai . I

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
If i had to rank the big 3 fighters it would be
Robbie
Miguel
Hawk

Miguel got the most wins over the 3 but Robbie has either thrown fights or his head was rarely in the fight. Robbie also has the most non karate experience. He effortlessly incorporated Cobra Kai and Miyagi styles. Miguel is just a quick study and Hawk overwhelms his opponent by being aggressive.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
If i had to rank the big 3 fighters it would be
Robbie
Miguel
Hawk

Miguel got the most wins over the 3 but Robbie has either thrown fights or his head was rarely in the fight. Robbie also has the most non karate experience. He effortlessly incorporated Cobra Kai and Miyagi styles. Miguel is just a quick study and Hawk overwhelms his opponent by being aggressive.

Agreed

It also feels like Robbie has the most natural talent for fighting as well.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Seen the first episode of the last season and for the first time I'm not feeling it :francis: it's always been a relaxing light hearted watch for me but the bad acting, the writers clearly having been run out of ideas... I just can't enjoy it anymore