Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
That season finale was great! Terry Silver makes this show interesting.The way he finds such glee at trying to ruin a high school student’s life makes him such an entertaining villain.

The way this man plays this character is criminally underrated. I hope he comes back next season.

Funny as fukk that He takes a leave of absence from his million dollar corporation to destroy some high school kid. Lol

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
@Fillerguy

@LauderdaleBoss

When has Robby ever thrown a fight?
Virtually every tourney. The first one with Miguel, Robby approached Miguel after scoring a point and was injured by him. Hawk had purposely injured him in the previous fight, he was dq'd. This lead to Miguel attacking his injuries to win the first. Robby also had very little martials training at the time. At least compared to everyone else on the show.

Second tourney. Robby held back from finishing Hawk after he saw that lil breh in background getting a major rage boner on karate violence.

Even the most recent fight, Robbie didn't want to fight Miguel...it was a one way beef. He always tried to live when Miguel came around. Robby's heart wasn't in it.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
4>1>5>2>>>3

Great as usual. 4 was flawless for me so I knew that'd be more or less impossible to top.
Finishing each season is truly frustrating because I genuinely love the show and now I gotta wait mad long to watch again. Season 6 ain't even been green lit yet right?

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
4>1>5>2>>>3

Great as usual. 4 was flawless for me so I knew that'd be more or less impossible to top.
Finishing each season is truly frustrating because I genuinely love the show and now I gotta wait mad long to watch again. Season 6 ain't even been green lit yet right?

no confirmation of a S6...yet
Think this has to do with a new karate kid movie being made for 2024?

SOSRadio

On air
Daps
With the Miguel and Robby thing, let me know if y’all agree or disagree, but this is what I’ve observed.

It look like Robby is more talented but Miguel has more raw power. Like to me, Robby got much more moves in his arsenal.

Miguel mainly just uses kicks but when they hit they either floor you (like whenever he took on Kenny in the final fight) or make you start leaking (like in his fight with Robby).

Robby uses more moves and I think that gives him an edge a lot of the time. Him and Hawk have more dynamic moves which makes sense cuz they smaller than Miguel. Especially with Hawk, he can dish out a lot of hits with his speed, but it takes a few of them for his opponent to go down.

Basically, Robby is a better martial artist and Miguel is physically stronger imo.

What y’all think tho?

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
With the Miguel and Robby thing, let me know if y’all agree or disagree, but this is what I’ve observed.

It look like Robby is more talented but Miguel has more raw power. Like to me, Robby got much more moves in his arsenal.

Miguel mainly just uses kicks but when they hit they either floor you (like whenever he took on Kenny in the final fight) or make you start leaking (like in his fight with Robby).

Robby uses more moves and I think that gives him an edge a lot of the time. Him and Hawk have more dynamic moves which makes sense cuz they smaller than Miguel. Especially with Hawk, he can dish out a lot of hits with his speed, but it takes a few of them for his opponent to go down.

Basically, Robby is a better martial artist and Miguel is physically stronger imo.

What y’all think tho?

I think MIguel is the best fighter on the show and nothing has been done to make me think otherwise, though Hawk, Robbie and Kenny are also top tier.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

What y’all think tho?

If I could tie this to the show Spartacus that used to be on Starz it'd be like this....

Robbie = Gannicus - the acrobatics and creativity alone and natural talent, makes him the most gifted
Miguel = Spartacus - skilled and has some flashy shyt, but his size and overall balance of speed and power makes him like 1B
Crixus = Hawk - skill, but mostly pure aggression, dude is clearly a notch below the above too.

Kenny is right up there with Robbie when it comes to talent tho.

I'll say this tho, Miguel really has the mind of a martial artist moreso than anybody else on there. The fact that he knows how to show restraint, speaks volumes. That alone might rank him above Robbie.

but yeah I pretty much agree with you.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I think MIguel is the best fighter on the show and nothing has been done to make me think otherwise, though Hawk, Robbie and Kenny are also top tier.

Same. As of S5 I got Robby and Hawk alternating.

Let's talk about Sam tho, she has no rivals on the women's side. Seems like after her Eagle Fang stimulus package the only ones stopping her are dirty refs :russ: