Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Most times when you get to the 5th season of a show you feel like its getting stale and it should be wrapped up, but not Cobra Kai.

I feel like these nikkas could keep me entertained for 10 seasons with this shyt.
Bruh :damn:!!!!

It just gets BETTER :ohlawd:

I’ve been saying this since I started watching the show. The way they keep bringing characters back from the original “Karate Kid” series and the way they adapt to the other characters is just :wow:

I’ve said this once and I’ll say it again. They need to bring in Hilary Swank from “Next Karate Kid” since it’s still in that universe. And if they got the BALLS they would bring in Jaden Smith and Jackie Chan to really bring this whole shyt full circle :lolbron:. Hell Will Smith is the producer of the show so its not too far off.

Idk where they can go for the next season since they lowkey wrapped everything up.

With Kreese escaping prison and Silver being taken down. Next season could lowkey be the final season with Daniel and Johnny taking over the Cobra Kai name and rebranding it for the good.

And I know it’s been 5 seasons but it’s still :russ: to me how EVERY conflict is solved with fighting in karate. No gun play, just fists and feet :pachaha:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh :damn:!!!!

It just gets BETTER :ohlawd:

I’ve been saying this since I started watching the show. The way they keep bringing characters back from the original “Karate Kid” series and the way they adapt to the other characters is just :wow:

I’ve said this once and I’ll say it again. They need to bring in Hilary Swank from “Next Karate Kid” since it’s still in that universe. And if they got the BALLS they would bring in Jaden Smith and Jackie Chan to really bring this whole shyt full circle :lolbron:. Hell Will Smith is the producer of the show so its not too far off.

Idk where they can go for the next season since they lowkey wrapped everything up.

With Kreese escaping prison and Silver being taken down. Next season could lowkey be the final season with Daniel and Johnny taking over the Cobra Kai name and rebranding it for the good.

And I know it’s been 5 seasons but it’s still :russ: to me how EVERY conflict is solved with fighting in karate. No gun play, just fists and feet :pachaha:
Will Smith is way more than a producer

Will owns the rights to Karate Kid which is how we got that Jaden Karate Kid and Cobra Kai in the first place

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Will Smith is way more than a producer

Will owns the rights to Karate Kid which is how we got that Jaden Karate Kid and Cobra Kai in the first place

If they have these fools goonin it up in college. :dead:

Wonder what happens with Kung Fu Kenny next season (no way Netflix lets them walk away after this season). And Jaden should definitely show up.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
If they have these fools goonin it up in college. :dead:

Wonder what happens with Kung Fu Kenny next season (no way Netflix lets them walk away after this season). And Jaden should definitely show up.

Unless producers change their minds, it's unlikely he shows up since they said the 2010 movie is not a part of the "Miyagi-verse".

CK universe don't want those problems anyway. Dre and the fighters he faced were on some Donnie Yen shyt. :wow:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Unless producers change their minds, it's unlikely he shows up since they said the 2010 movie is not a part of the "Miyagi-verse".

CK universe don't want those problems anyway. Dre and the fighters he faced were on some Donnie Yen shyt. :wow:

that movie wasn't but it would be a huge swerve and give the series another jolt.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Cobra Kai really ruining these Larusso's lives:mjlol:

This nikka Danny walking in Johnny's crib looking like a damn junkie talking about stopping Cobra Kai for good:mjlol: when Johnny Lawrence gotta ask if you're good you out here looking BAD breh:russ:

Nikka wife walked out on him:mjlol:

I never seen Ralph Macchio with facial hair my whole life until now:mjlol:

Johnny said “you come in here reeking of booze and raving like a lunatic” and then hands him another beer as they talk it out :mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
didn't even know that was Wolf "The Dentist" Stansson
ezgif.com-gif-maker-38.gif