Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
One good thingI like about this series is how well they have continued the legacy and been able to bring back cast from the old movies. I heard that new movies may be rumored as well. One thing that has potential is the future prospects. Miguel and Sam, Robbie and Tori, getting married and having kids of their own and creating new storylines and series 15, 20, 25 years in the future. Continuing the legacy. What they have done has been incredible. Paid homage to the past while building blocks towards the future. I can't wait to see what they do next.

This is what drew me into the show from jump when it was on Youtube Red. VERY few shows have pulled this off and this series has done that with the nostalgia and modern mix. Johnny and his flattop fukkery is so good.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm hyped for the potential of some big world class tournament in the future. The best from all over the world all come together in one place. Lot of potential for great things.

That is the only thing left for them to do honestly. Wrap the series after that.

And Hillary Swank betta stop bullshyttin and get in on a cameo. If my baby Elisabeth Shue can do an episode, Hillary can too.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohlawd: This show is so damn ridiculous but it’s also so damn good

:pachaha:They really ready to DIE for this karate shyt

Really brought out the foreign assassins just to train some suburban kids :pachaha:

Give me like 3 more seasons of this with Kenny and Devon eventually taking over
What makes this show work so well is the self awareness

It gets serious but they always stop to remind you that this is some silly shyt that nobody but the nikkas involved care about. And they CARE care:mjlol:

Danny's wife is such a great character because she could truly care less about this dumb karate shyt but then it gets so ridiculous and out of hand she has no choice but to be involved :dead:. She just wanna be a rich white bytch now she gotta worry about her husband and daughters karate war:mjlol:

Also the realism that Danny and Johnny get WASHED anytime they run into an mma nikka:dead: that random mma Mexican that countered all of Johnny's shyt in episode two:mjlol:

It's hard as fukk to maintain the balance of silliness/seriousness that Cobra Kai has. A lot of Hollywood writers should be taking notes

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That shyt turned into the Fast and Furious/Kill Bill/Roadhouse :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Nikkas having karate wars, hacking systems, having samurai sword fights in a shallow pond, nikkas using one touch kill Street Fighter super move punches stealing nikkas breath:dead:

Meanwhile an 80 year old is escaping prison:dead::dead::dead:
Kreese on his K-Solo for maybe Season 6

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Just finished episode 4 where Daniel is at Silver's charity and I gotta say....Daniel's a fukking idiot. :heh:

Silver is ahead of him at every step. All the shyt like tricking Daniel into pushing him to break the bonsais, and making him think he lied about his wife...if Daniel would slow his roll for like 30 seconds it'd be so easy not to walk into these traps.

Hilarious how easy it is to play LaRusso.

Edit: Also Tory is fine af at this swimming pool ep :ohlawd:
@TheDarceKnight how would you rank Eli, Miguel, and Robby as fighters from greatest to least?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If that's the case, Donald Trump is too. :pachaha:

Hopefully Lucy Liu Jr comes back if they do a S6 (which should be the last if this one isn't).
I love how they didn't even try to hide the cartoonish villiany with that bytch:mjlol:

Bytch hopped off that plane with the Mortal Kombat ponytail and the kung Fu flick final boss voice I knew fukkery was only expanding:mjlol:

Then she come through with ALL the stereotypical karate henchmen. Eyepatch nikka, mean mugging black man, blonde Asian goon, sinisterly grinning white boy :dead: