Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
So it looks like eagle fang and miyagi do are going to be the ones participating in this world-class tournament.

Is anybody else hoping Kenny's brother is going to be introduced back into the plot? Dude could be a problem.

Also, speaking of kenny, unless he's just some kind of Luke Skywalker Bruce Leroy chosen one, Cobra Kai has a bit of a power creep issue with him. Dude was going toe to toe with hawk more or less. But then again Terry did have a one-on-one conversation with him and told him that he sees potential him higher than the others.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I love this fukking show. fukkery in and logic out :blessed:

Silver got trained assassins to teach karate to kids in the burbs :banderas:

Kreese beating up nikkas in jail with no repercussions, probably will still get out of jail early or fukk it just escape (haven't finished the season yet)

I had to pause it because I was dying when he said "none of your greasy cousins" :mjlol:
What amazes me about Cobra Kai is it’s about all of these old guys in a war for control over a bunch of teenage karate schools. People are out here ready to commit assault & battery and even murder for their school to become the best. It’s completely and utterly absurd, but somehow incredibly compelling.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
How many more seasons do you think Netflix can put out of Cobra Kai and still keep it interesting? Two?

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
I think one more is good…I enjoyed this season but a lot of it was beyond absurd lol

I honestly wouldn't to be shocked if Netflix mess around and tries to turn Cobra Kai into some kind of karate kid cinematic universe.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
What amazes me about Cobra Kai is it’s about all of these old guys in a war for control over a bunch of teenage karate schools. People are out here ready to commit assault & battery and even murder for their school to become the best. It’s completely and utterly absurd, but somehow incredibly compelling.

Breh the whole community would shut it down. They moving like a straight up gang :russ:

Kids getting fukked up in karate class and the parents paying for it but got no questions.

I'm just trying to keep my son active after school and he learning one hit death moves

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Sam is like a foot shorter than Tori who's already short :mjlol: that wide shot of the two was hilarious, she looks like a middle schooler

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just realized Danny ain't speak to his bytch ass son the whole season:mjlol:

Do you even know how nikkas doin your seed? Dumping his head in toilets? On sight ass whoopins?

Meanwhile you obsessed with Silver:mjlol:

That lil nikka was dead to Danny the moment he said he don't give a fukk about Mr Miyagi :dead:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
I just realized Danny ain't speak to his bytch ass son the whole season:mjlol:

Do you even know how nikkas doin your seed? Dumping his head in toilets? On sight ass whoopins?

Meanwhile you obsessed with Silver:mjlol:

That lil nikka was dead to Danny the moment he said he don't give a fukk about Mr Miyagi :dead:

The worst part is the toilet had a big turd that had been sitting at the bottom. That's why the water was so brown.

The way he freaked out when he realized what was inside really stuck with me.

:bryan:

Daps
So it looks like eagle fang and miyagi do are going to be the ones participating in this world-class tournament.

Is anybody else hoping Kenny's brother is going to be introduced back into the plot? Dude could be a problem.

Also, speaking of kenny, unless he's just some kind of Luke Skywalker Bruce Leroy chosen one, Cobra Kai has a bit of a power creep issue with him. Dude was going toe to toe with hawk more or less. But then again Terry did have a one-on-one conversation with him and told him that he sees potential him higher than the others.

Kenny got that Frieza training. Hawk no sold a direct punch to the face like 2 weeks prior to the tournament.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love how whenever one of the kids switches dojos their former friends at their old dojo have no problem immediately trying to attack them. They don’t give a shyt that they was just hanging out a week ago:russ:

that’s the best time to want to hit a traitorous piece of shyt while the anger is fresh and new :lolbron: