Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair, not only is the only breh holding down alone (we naturals at physicality naturally), but he's actually shown to be one of the more technically sound with his on the show, among most of the actors, especially the young ones.
This is a good point. Choreography wise he's shown to be right up there with Miguel,Hawk, and Robbie. It would be foolish to not utilize it. His fight with Hawk:wow:

And for nikkas complaining about Kenny's power level I hope y'all had the same energy for Miguel who came out of a fukkin wheelchair to damn near win the All Valley:mjlol:

Kenny has shown to be arguably the hardest worker on the show. We don't see this nikka do SHYT but karate:russ: he don't hang out, he even stopped playing that video game that he loved enough to cosplay for. This nikka is fueled by rage:mjlol:

Kenny worked hard and was taught a new powerful technique that caught the main characters off guard. That's anime writing 101, which is appropriate because Cobra Kai is every bit as ridiculous as anime tends to be:russ:

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fear some kid or some dumbass grown up may actually try that heart punch in real life. That shyt could be disastrous.
Anybody with even a little training in combat sports knows the power of a blow to the solar plexus

That shyt is a fight ender. A hard enough shot makes your lungs say NOPE LAY DOWN THIS IS OVER:damn:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
What's your priorities after escaping from jail? Hide out? Try to secure a passport and leave the country?

fukk that.

I'm starting up a new dojo for kids and exact my revenge :blessed:

that whole sequence was :russ:

i already suspend disbelief in this series but that took it to the next level

the fukkery is unlimited now

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
that whole sequence was :russ:

i already suspend disbelief in this series but that took it to the next level

the fukkery is unlimited now

They need to lean into the fukkery all the way and have him teaching class in the worst disguise ever, like dyed hair and a fake mustache.

John Kreese? Never heard of him :troll:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
That prisoner guy that shanked up krease is kind of an idiot. Any potentiality of freedom for him is over.

Not even getting into the whole killing someone thing there's also the aiding and abetting angle.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
That prisoner guy that shanked up krease is kind of an idiot. Any potentiality of freedom for him is over.

Not even getting into the whole killing someone thing there's also the aiding and abetting angle.

Getting years added on to your sentence/possibly life for your sensei is an honor :mjtf:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
:ohlawd: This show is so damn ridiculous but it’s also so damn good

:pachaha:They really ready to DIE for this karate shyt

Really brought out the foreign assassins just to train some suburban kids :pachaha:

Give me like 3 more seasons of this with Kenny and Devon eventually taking over