Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naaaaaaaah they gotta nerf Kenny this nikka took out Robbie too? :dead: :dead::dead:he gone fukk around and catch a body with that broken ass Paul Phoenix punch:mjlol:

In two episodes he shot way the fukk up in the tier list

Where this nikka parents? It gotta be at least 1am:mjlol:do they know he's out having karate wars?

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Naaaaaaaah they gotta nerf Kenny this nikka took out Robbie too? :dead: :dead::dead:he gone fukk around and catch a body with that broken ass Paul Phoenix punch:mjlol:

Where this nikka parents? It gotta be at least 1am:mjlol:do they know he's out having karate wars?
I said the same thing, their parents/Sensei’s spent all night at the club getting trashed and the kids out at the same time having full on brawls and shyt
:heh:
They turned the fukkery on to max

SOSRadio

On air
Daps

Kenny was such a damn menace that the only one who could handle him was fukking Miguel the literal best fighter of the teens :damn:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said the same thing, their parents/Sensei’s spent all night at the club getting trashed and the kids out at the same time having full on brawls and shyt
:heh:
They turned the fukkery on to max
That shyt turned into the Fast and Furious/Kill Bill/Roadhouse :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Nikkas having karate wars, hacking systems, having samurai sword fights in a shallow pond, nikkas using one touch kill Street Fighter super move punches stealing nikkas breath:dead:

Meanwhile an 80 year old is escaping prison:dead::dead::dead:

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
That shyt turned into the Fast and Furious/Kill Bill/Roadhouse :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Nikkas having karate wars, hacking systems, having samurai sword fights in a shallow pond, nikkas using one touch kill Street Fighter super move punches stealing nikkas breath:dead:

Meanwhile an 80 year old is escaping prison:dead::dead::dead:
And to think that they were that close adding a Daniel vs 3 red necks in a pickup fight scene on top of all that shyt as if the writers had some kind of restraints on fukkery

:lolbron:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I have to commend the show on making me do a complete turnaround with Kenny. Last season, I sympathized for the little breh, rooted for him, and was happy to see him stand up for himself against his tormentors. This season they turned him into a little monster and a menace who I kept hoping would get his comeuppance in the form of a crane kick to the face. That's good writing. :wow: I still felt for him when he and Robby had to throw down.

EDIT - If they ever need a live action Mile Morales, then Dallas would be perfect for the role.

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody:

Kenny:
98CCABF2EEDD8EAC4F75D2E321269B71A0B7CBC8

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I love this fukking show. fukkery in and logic out :blessed:

Silver got trained assassins to teach karate to kids in the burbs :banderas:

Kreese beating up nikkas in jail with no repercussions, probably will still get out of jail early or fukk it just escape (haven't finished the season yet)

I had to pause it because I was dying when he said "none of your greasy cousins" :mjlol: