Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
A Miyagi prequel series could be flames.

It's possible. I'm willing to bet money they're going to do some sort of spin-off of some kind. It's too popular for them not to try. They recently green lit the gray man getting its own cinematic universe type deal and that's not nearly as big as Cobra Kai.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
This show is an easy, addicting watch.

Started 1ep ...then binged the whole season.

Some of the stuff off the top of my head..

That dude in the 🌶️ contest looked like Abobo from Double Dragon

Walking into a Mexican fight club with FBI shirts 😂

Kreese & Terry training with their sensei watching reminded me of Ryu/Ken. Young Terry dressed like early WWF HHH ---> :hhh:

Johnny with the Top Gun fit & parody

Johnny using some gas station brand condoms 😂. Wasn't expecting to see those roaches though 🤢

And his side job. He pulled up like:

Sam in the spa chamber was like Luke Skywalker in the cave

Miguel taking relationship advice from that geek was like a live action Coli dating thread :mjlol:

Chozen & Daniel doing a stakeout on Mike like an old cop show. Should've threw on that Axel Foley music when Daniel was sneaking around

'Don't get blood on the couch, very expensive'

Terry's a billionaire & even he couldn't get a PS5 for Stingray

Also thought Terry was trying to get some 'takeout' when he invited that killer kung-fu woman to his place

Kreese with the henchmen like Kingpin

Babe Ruthless

Terry teaching possible lethal special moves to a student. Meanwhile Chozen's Uncle & Miyagi kept that secret hidden

There's more, but you get the point 😁

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
The simultaneous fights at the gym and in Silver's Lounge/ Appropriation Showroom :whew:

Chozen pulling out the sai when Silver went for the katana like "Oh - you're fukking with the right one, today :ufdup:"
Kenny Ken is a rebel to America :ooh: :krs: :whoo:

As of now - it's Kenny's world. All these other suckas - adults and children alike - are just breathing because he hasn't got round to hitting them with The Silver Bullet yet. :birdman::ufdup:

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The simultaneous fights at the gym and in Silver's Lounge/ Appropriation Showroom :whew:

Chozen pulling out the sai when Silver went for the katana like "Oh - you're fukking with the right one, today :ufdup:"
Kenny Ken is a rebel to America :ooh: :krs: :whoo:

As of now - it's Kenny's world. All these other suckas - adults and children alike - are just breathing because he hasn't got round to hitting them with The Silver Bullet yet. :birdman::ufdup:
The Silver/Chozen fight was inevitable because the only thing crazier than a white man with a ponytail is an old Japanese nikka:mjlol:

Peep Chozen's smile when he said "I am not afraid to kill :mjgrin: "

We need a young Chozen show because you KNOW this nikka got at least 6 bodies:mjlol:

I mean LOOK AT this nikka
thumb_BCB458BE-638D-4780-A8E1-D3670D2CC3CE.jpg

:mjlol: :mjlol::mjlol:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Kenny is out here as a free agent, with the ability to maybe kill a man, and he can't legally drive yet. :lupe:
That ending though :dead:

You know that this means

Kenny has to kill Kreese :damn:

right? :russ:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Can somebody explain to me exactly what makes Silver a villian? All I see is a legit businessman :russ:

It's really burning Danny's soul that this Silver got big bread franchising his high school trauma nationwide :mjlol:

This karate shyt is like a side hobby for Silver while Danny whole life is consumed by this nikka:mjlol:

Silver really don't even get the kids involved outside of the dojo. He just likes trolling the grown nikkas. Meanwhile when Danny, Johnny, and Kreese was beefing they had kids having karate wars in malls and school hallways. Teenagers pulling home invasions and shyt:dead: :dead::dead:

Silver even talking about opening Cobra Kai's in the hood. Danny ain't even attempted to put Miyagi-Do anywhere except his backyard teaching well off suburban kids:wow:

All these years later Danny still the same ho ass nikka he always was:mjlol::wow:

Yeah, honestly a lot of points throught this season had me feeling similar about Silver. Mad point of when he was philosophizing to Kenny and preaching his Karate man shyt to schools, for reduced prices, no less, had him seeming like a gotdamn philanthropist. Even him willing to commit that on Johnny and Chosen, he had a point. They broke into his house. They fair game.

He did set up Mike Barnes place to get burned down tho...right?

This season was hella enjoyable, as always, but absurd as fukk as ever this time. Not as much for the good IMO. I suppose it was about a solid 8/10 tho. Season 4 was best season to me.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:russ: there's no reason why he should even been that good in like the span of a few months
To be fair, not only is the only breh holding down alone (we naturals at physicality naturally), but he's actually shown to be one of the more technically sound with his on the show, among most of the actors, especially the young ones.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
dude had a stunt double…it was distractingly noticeable lmao
Yeah, I was mad about that too, cuz he was interviewing earlier this year and/or last about potentially appearing on the show and he was true Karate back in his day and from the interview, I could've sworn it sounded like he hadn't fully fell off of it, so I expected more out of him. Johnny does pretty much all of his own stunts and his moves, while slow, at least look moderately suitable for a guy his age, for sure and William Zabka didn't even do karate/MA any before the first Karate Kid movie (he did take up Tang So Do for real, afterwards).