giphy.gif

rocky-iv.gif

:lolbron:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I really didn't like this season. This story is repeating itself. The only progress made was that Robbie and Miguel stopped beefing. Something the adults have failed to do for literally decades. :mjlol:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can somebody explain to me exactly what makes Silver a villian? All I see is a legit businessman :russ:

It's really burning Danny's soul that this Silver got big bread franchising his high school trauma nationwide :mjlol:

This karate shyt is like a side hobby for Silver while Danny whole life is consumed by this nikka:mjlol:

Silver really don't even get the kids involved outside of the dojo. He just likes trolling the grown nikkas. Meanwhile when Danny, Johnny, and Kreese was beefing they had kids having karate wars in malls and school hallways. Teenagers pulling home invasions and shyt:dead: :dead::dead:

Silver even talking about opening Cobra Kai's in the hood. Danny ain't even attempted to put Miyagi-Do anywhere except his backyard teaching well off suburban kids:wow:

All these years later Danny still the same ho ass nikka he always was:mjlol::wow:

Last edited: