Official Call of Duty®: WWII Thread

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Diamond camo for the sniper rifles is easy but I'm hating trying to get it done for the LMGs...specifically the Bren...ugly ass iron sights.

I'm liking the Hustle perk...shyt is like discovering fire. Primed and rifleman are my alternatives.

This new AR is the truth though...can't wait to prestige resistance....had some white dude mad af last night getting backfire on his ass :mjlol:.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Best part about the new Resistance division is prestiging it :heh:

New pistol is easily the best. Near 0 recoil. Best iron sights. Uncapped fire rate. 3 hit range longer than SMGs and some rifles.

Shifty is a real fun Basic Training for pistol play. Infinite pistol ammo, autofill when switching to pistol. Y-Y cuts reloads to about 1 second. Can put in serious work in CQ, or even medium-long range if using 9mm :ehh:

Doubt I'll use Resistance much at all once I'm done re-leveling it. I'm not much of an SnD player though. Can see how well it will work in that.
Ah shyt, the pistol is what you unlock from prestiging? :beli:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I get it in
PS4:

INAT89

Add me

Resistance class feels worthless for knifing. Lvl 4 Airborne + Serrated is still king.

Scrambler gets you rekt more often than not.

Some report the lvl 4 perk is very good though, leaning toward OP. :ehh:
Its good, but I don't like how the scrambler dry snitches on you. If you're quick on your feet you'll get the drop with the lvl 4 perk more often than not though. I thought the resistance rifle was prestige locked smfh...its the only reason why I've grinded out in that division.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
War is basically Conquest from Battlefield

If they do a map similar to Operation Metro :wow:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Ah shyt, the pistol is what you unlock from prestiging? :beli:

PS4:

INAT89

Add me
Its good, but I don't like how the scrambler dry snitches on you. If you're quick on your feet you'll get the drop with the lvl 4 perk more often than not though. I thought the resistance rifle was prestige locked smfh...its the only reason why I've grinded out in that division.

Ya, prestige unlocks the new 9mm pistol and Shifty basic training.

For the mini-map indicator, there's ways you can position yourself near openings so that when the indicator switches to a different quadrant you'll know exactly where your enemy is and can get an easy knife or shotty kill. I cheese doorways a lot like this. :lolbron:

Lookin forward to using the new rifle.

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Its getting a little easier to do well in the game. It still feels a bit random. Quickscoping is still cheap as hell. Combat shotgun is still too strong, Hit detection is still a step back from previous games. Buffed health regeneration is still too slow. Sprint out times are still way too slow. Still has the lowest skill gap of any call of duty Ive ever seen. Still the most restrictive call of duty when it comes to classes/playstyle that Iever ever seen.
Game is probably a 6.5 or maybe 7 out of 10 at this point, and it was a 5 out of 10 at launch.

Hopefully Treyarch will save us this fall.