Official Call of Duty®: WWII Thread

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I m getting on if anyone wants to hop on.

@Spud34 I was at work last night. Gonna get like 3 hours in.

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
Gewehr has been nerfed to a piece of sh!t, in a game where nearly no one is using semi auto rifles.
:gucci:

Toggle action is way more consistent now tho.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Gewehr has been nerfed to a piece of sh!t, in a game where nearly no one is using semi auto rifles.
:gucci:

Toggle action is way more consistent now tho.

Compared to when? There hasn't been a patch in about a month.

Just read they're nerfing the combat shotty in the upcoming patch. Lord knows I was wearing that bytch out since its buff :wow:

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
eh, guess its my imagination. i dont remember the gewehr taking up to 4 hits when i first unlocked it. combat shotgun is prolly the best gun in the game. ive come closest to dropping a rocket w/ it.
...i feel like people hating the game just wanna run n gun w/ smgs and r getting picked off.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
eh, guess its my imagination. i dont remember the gewehr taking up to 4 hits when i first unlocked it. combat shotgun is prolly the best gun in the game. ive come closest to dropping a rocket w/ it.

...i feel like people hating the game just wanna run n gun w/ smgs and r getting picked off.

I can only rock with the M1 Girand or Carbine for the semi's. The other two kick weird for me.

And ya the hivemind is stuck on sprint out times. They act as if a perk isn't currently available that directly eliminates it. Not only does Gunslinger let you run 'n gun like a champ, shyt will save you if you get caught reloading. Someone ran the data on reddit: even if you don't run Gunslinger, sprint out times are no worse than previous CODs. :heh: Kids gotta cry about somethin. Took me one day to realize sprinting without certain setups is a recipe for disaster. Might've posted in here about it as well.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Is this game any good compared to Modern Warfare 2 specifically as I felt that is still the best one in the series?:blessed:

Regardless of it being better or not the more make or break it situation for me is whether there are those fukking jetpacks, Halo-esq super jumping and wall running -- I hate all of that shyt. :scust:

I just want a basic on-ground FPS. Is that too much to ask for?:francis::mjcry:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Is this game any good compared to Modern Warfare 2 specifically as I felt that is still the best one in the series?:blessed:

Regardless of it being better or not the more make or break it situation for me is whether there are those fukking jetpacks, Halo-esq super jumping and wall running -- I hate all of that shyt. :scust:

I just want a basic on-ground FPS. Is that too much to ask for?:francis::mjcry:
I got into the series heavy when they started the jump pack shyt...i never thought i could go back but I love this game....no jump packs or any of that future bullshyt....

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
I got into the series heavy when they started the jump pack shyt...i never thought i could go back but I love this game....no jump packs or any of that future bullshyt....
:picard:

That's what I wanna hear.:blessed:

latest

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been fukking with that IW shyt. :leon:

Between that MWR, BO1, BO2 and BO3 I have no reason to even buy this game. I'm gonna be good for the rest of the year until Treyarch comes through and saves the day again.

And next year MW2 Remastered drops and it's over.:ohlawd: :blessed:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Been fukking with that IW shyt. :leon:

Between that MWR, BO1, BO2 and BO3 I have no reason to even buy this game. I'm gonna be good for the rest of the year until Treyarch comes through and saves the day again.

And next year MW2 Remastered drops and it's over.:ohlawd: :blessed:

You're losing. This game is the most balnced COD I have ever played. Only thing I still hate is quickscoping.

Im on xbox now....gamer: brothermims

I will add u