Official Call of Duty®: WWII Thread

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
For all of the complaints about this game, Sledgehammer is delivering with the updates. The Resistance update dropping Tuesday adds a new division, guns, game modes and a 5 week event.

I enjoy playing for the most part.
Also fixing that annoying glitch where you are a spectator for 30 seconds at the beginning of the match.
and they are going to speed up health regen sometime soon, which is also desperately needed.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
What's the new division about?

Game is pretty fun until you run into spawn trappers who know exactly which block to sit on so the spawn doesnt rotate and they can sit there and shoot you as you run past the heavy traffic area.

That shyt makes me want to throw away this game

Yea that's why I run smoke 90% of the time.

Biggest spawn camping gotta be A spawn on Ardennes Forest and C Spawn on London Docks. Them shyts are shooting galleries smh. I try to get teams to flip out of them ASAP.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Resistance class feels worthless for knifing. Lvl 4 Airborne + Serrated is still king.

Scrambler gets you rekt more often than not.

Some report the lvl 4 perk is very good though, leaning toward OP. :ehh:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Yeah, it’s getting easier to do good, still has a long way to go but it’s fun. They still need to fix auto aim on snipers. Anybody try the new class?

Resistance class feels worthless for knifing. Lvl 4 Airborne + Serrated is still king.

Scrambler gets you rekt more often than not.

Some report the lvl 4 perk is very good though, leaning toward OP. :ehh:

Yeah Scrambler gets you raped more time than not because it's a better indication you're in the area than them hearing you. I hit level 3 in Resistance but I've been seeing the same thing about the level 4 perk.

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Games not the same as launch. If you like COD before they jacked Titanfall, you should like this. Very far from the worst installment.

nikkas hatin just to hate. :manny:
Honestly I haven't played it in a while :manny: but when I did it was absolute trash. the lag the hit detection the maps all garbage I stopped playing it for two months in just remembered I had it maybe the update made it better.:patrice: I'll cock on it later in hopefully it's a better game then last time I played it.:manny: how's the new maps bruh? Might drop that 15 if they're good.:yeshrug:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Best part about the new Resistance division is prestiging it :heh:

New pistol is easily the best. Near 0 recoil. Best iron sights. Uncapped fire rate. 3 hit range longer than SMGs and some rifles.

Shifty is a real fun Basic Training for pistol play. Infinite pistol ammo, autofill when switching to pistol. Y-Y cuts reloads to about 1 second. Can put in serious work in CQ, or even medium-long range if using 9mm :ehh:

Doubt I'll use Resistance much at all once I'm done re-leveling it. I'm not much of an SnD player though. Can see how well it will work in that.

Last edited: