Official Call of Duty®: WWII Thread

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Game has been great since February (for a COD title).

This new leprechaun mode is hilarious. Matches remind me of MW2 during the rapid-fire infinite ammo period. Constant high level kill streaks everywhere. :mjlol:

Was on a team who killed the leprechaun every spawn. Resulted in near 5minutes straight of back-to-back ParaTroopers, Carpet Bombing, and Ball Turret Gunners. :whew::heh:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Which is?
probably Shipment i think its called...i LOVE that shyt...its easy to get kicked for team killing on hardcore...

its extremely small and you will see a person within 2 or 3 seconds of the initial spawn..everywhere you dont see a teamate its an enemy. that shyt is fun as fukk. i put up 75 kills on that map in one game once on hardcore..next game i got kicked for team killing almost instantly :pachaha:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
probably Shipment i think its called...i LOVE that shyt...its easy to get kicked for team killing on hardcore...

its extremely small and you will see a person within 2 or 3 seconds of the initial spawn..everywhere you dont see a teamate its an enemy. that shyt is fun as fukk. i put up 75 kills on that map in one game once on hardcore..next game i got kicked for team killing almost instantly :pachaha:

Lol yea HC is impossible there, but i rack up crazy xp and its prob my best overall map

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Big update to Divisions in Call of Duty: WWII coming April 10 | Charlie INTEL

Gigantic update coming to the game

:wow:

Might actually play again

Wow, my favorite shotgun-Airborne class just got souped up somethin serious. LMAO @ making Gunslinger standard. Yall bout to learn why it was one of the best Basic Training perks since launch. Hopefully the Airborne Teir 4 sprint boost is fast enough and doesn't take long to kick in, otherwise Energetic may be necessary to continue taking advantage of the netcode.

We now have absolute stealth and camping classes. :ehh:

Great changes. Classes have more defined roles now. Haven't played in almost a month, but will definitely give this a go.