Official Call of Duty®: WWII Thread

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Got the "Blade" variant for the MG15. Was always told how good it made the gun. Never bought the hype.

Just played 4 games with grip, ext mags, and rapid fire. MONSTER.

MG15 is my favorite gun. I want to try that variant.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
im just clownin breh. im low key wanting to trade my copy in since none of the homies ever trying to play :manny:

All my homies playing fortnite and nothing else. Cant stand that game. I ended up buying 2k18 since i dont have to play it with someone else to enjoy it. Should have copped that dragonball fighter tho.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
All my homies playing fortnite and nothing else. Cant stand that game. I ended up buying 2k18 since i dont have to play it with someone else to enjoy it. Should have copped that dragonball fighter tho.
man you aint lying about Fortnight..everybody deserted me on COD for that bullshyt...i tried playing it but it was annoying as fukk...just wasnt in the mood for a new game esp after spending money on COD :pachaha:

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
More New guns and New gunmodes this wk and I haven't bought a thing outside the initial release. Of course this game can be as frustrating as any cod. Dudes doing all this belly aching but I'm eating over here.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
More New guns and New gunmodes this wk and I haven't bought a thing outside the initial release. Of course this game can be as frustrating as any cod. Dudes doing all this belly aching but I'm eating over here.

Just new pistols or did I miss something?

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
man fukk how this game gives the wackest objectives...im not trying to play no fukking Demolition or Gun Game...

why cant it just give you objectives based on what you play and a few others outside of that as extra incentive?

i tend to play Domination, Kill Confirmed, Team Deathmatch, or Search & Destroy...i'd like to get xp for playing the games i like to play...not forcing me to play Gridiron :snoop:

they got goals like get 200 pistol kills or some shyt....man i dont use a pistol in this game :dahell: