Official Call of Duty®: WWII Thread

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
The bold could just be anecdotal...plenty of people have experienced it.

People who cry about sprint out times want a perk included to reduce it. This perk then becomes a crutch as its now a necessity to create a level playing fiend against other skilled players who run it. Making a perk necessary removes class variety and creativity. Sledgehammer just removed the crutch and put people on even ground out the gate. Everyone's sprint out times are the same, so if a player dies they typically got outplayed or caught slippin. Gunslinger is there for sprinting around corners recklessly.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
People who cry about sprint out times want a perk included to reduce it. This perk then becomes a crutch as its now a necessity to create a level playing fiend against other skilled players who run it. Making a perk necessary removes class variety and creativity. Sledgehammer just removed the crutch and put people on even ground out the gate. Everyone's sprint out times are the same, so if a player dies they typically got outplayed or caught slippin. Gunslinger is there for sprinting around corners recklessly.
If that’s the case the same logic should follow through for it’s the requisitions perk which SHG isn’t going to do shyt about. So much for variety.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
If that’s the case the same logic should follow through for it’s the requisitions perk which SHG isn’t going to do shyt about. So much for variety.

There's nothing to negate Requisition like Gunslinger does for sprint out delay, though. :jbhmm:

Req is an issue I agree. Going up against a party on Point Du Hoc or Flak Tower, you already know what time it is.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
There's nothing to negate Requisition like Gunslinger does for sprint out delay, though. :jbhmm:

Req is an issue I agree. Going up against a party on Point Du Hoc or Flak Tower, you already know what time it is.
Gunslinger allows to hip fire during a sprint yes, but it doesn't completely negate sprint out because even after you start shooting, you're likely to ADS at which point you're already losing accuracy. If you try to ADS first though you're dead because that isn't affected.

Yeah it damn near makes me want to play War only.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
gotta at least commend them for attempting to keep things exciting. i cut this on today not knowing there was an update and :dwillhuh: was my reaction to the leprechaun.
The shamrock theme is basura, but the weapon variants and charms are a good look.