Official Call of Duty®: WWII Thread

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
What I can't stand about snipers is when you get the first shot on them and they can still quick scope in and one shot you. Snipers need more flinch or something.

happens to me all the damn time. Treyarch are the only developers that can balance snipers. I always try to avoid Gustav Cannon and USS Texas because of snipers.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Kar98k may be the most ridiculous sniper rifle COD history. The speed, large 1-hit coverage, and strong aim assist make this broken.

Lvl 4 Airborne + Gunslinger + Silenced SMG w/ Steady Aim & Extended Mag is THE rushing class. Takes advantage of lag comp to give you upper hand in most CQ gun fights. All you need is good aim. Steady Aim is really good in this game considering how OP SMGs are. I barely ADS anymore, and just sprint strafe hipfire everyone. Type 100 :hug:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Shottys are just OK.

Yea it's an easy way to get a 1.0 k/d if you've been going negative for a minute, but there's not enough in-game scenarios where it makes sense to choose over an SMG. Some of the SMGs with rapid fire will mow down a shotgun opponent before they even react.