Official Call of Duty®: WWII Thread

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Kar98k may be the most ridiculous sniper rifle COD history. The speed, large 1-hit coverage, and strong aim assist make this broken.

Lvl 4 Airborne + Gunslinger + Silenced SMG w/ Steady Aim & Extended Mag is THE rushing class. Takes advantage of lag comp to give you upper hand in most CQ gun fights. All you need is good aim. Steady Aim is really good in this game considering how OP SMGs are. I barely ADS anymore, and just sprint strafe hipfire everyone. Type 100 :hug:
I've been having fun with the 1903 and already hit prestige 2 in two days because of the 1-hit coverage but without sharpshooter's focus and the calibration, its tough to get a hit on target though. I unlocked the Kar98k though so I'll try it out tonight :jbhmm:.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I've been having fun with the 1903 and already hit prestige 2 in two days because of the 1-hit coverage but without sharpshooter's focus and the calibration, its tough to get a hit on target though. I unlocked the Kar98k though so I'll try it out tonight :jbhmm:.

I recently diamond'd the snipers, 1903 probably the 2nd best for 1 shots. Kar98 ADSes, and reloads faster. 1903 has better range and distances that don't matter outside of a few War maps.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I recently diamond'd the snipers, 1903 probably the 2nd best for 1 shots. Kar98 ADSes, and reloads faster. 1903 has better range and distances that don't matter outside of a few War maps.
Yeah I just have to get the 50 kills with the rifles on other Divisions and I'm done. I only play War tbh. Hopefully Operation Neptune won't be an issue with the Kar98k

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
i stopped playing this game and really any video game for like 2 months. past few days i’ve been bsck gaming though and playing ranked

i really did not enjoy this game much before but ranked has been really enjoyable for me, besides bullshyt team mates but that’s a given for any multi player game playing solo

anyone else played ranked and want to party up sometime? add me, i’m in silver, daniiiv2