Official Call of Duty®: WWII Thread

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
So this game worth it?

Nope. Game is off that futuristic style, which is nice, but the maps are so trash that the game isnt fun to play. Maps are circles filled with obstructions and each lane eventually becomes a disguised 4 way intersection so your gonna get shot in the back a lot if you play a run-n-gun style. I didnt even get to prestige before I bushed it. Mixed map Battlefield 1 shyts all over this game.

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Nope. Game is off that futuristic style, which is nice, but the maps are so trash that the game isnt fun to play. Maps are circles filled with obstructions and each lane eventually becomes a disguised 4 way intersection so your gonna get shot in the back a lot if you play a run-n-gun style. I didnt even get to prestige before I bushed it. Mixed map Battlefield 1 shyts all over this game.
Its honestly shocking how bad the maps are. I used to have around 80 people on my friends list on the older call of duty games and at any time at least 25 of them would be playing. Im down to around 30 people or so because I quit playing for a couple years, and so far I have not seen more than 4 of them online at the same time.
Im sure the first week drop off numbers of total players online looks like a DC comic book movie.

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
I def understand why most aren't feeling it. Never has a cod frustrated me more than this one to begin with. I think it's that u gotta grind so hard to begin with. But I'm dominating and having fun now.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Just sinking my teeth into this.

This is the first COD I've ever played where pursuing puts you at a disadvantage. The netcode in previous titles made it so you would "see" your opponent before it registered on their console, allowing you to kill before they could react. You would hug corners and doorways to take advantage of this. Doesn't seem to be the story in WW2. I've been dropped before I can even shoot after strategically appearing around a corner. Weird shyt. So I do the opposite, and just wait for ppl to appear around corners and my success rate sky rockets. Looks like the netcode favors camping. :palm:

The only map that is truly horseshyt is Gustav Cannon. Way to many vantage points for a map so flat and open. Recipe for camping disaster. Compare MW2's Wasteland to Gustav Cannon and you'll see what I mean. Similar design theory.

What guns yall using? Haven't kept up on patch notes. I see the Waffe 28 (could be Sten, looks the same) everywhere, with STG44 coming in second.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Oh yea, is the a glitch with smoke grenades? Ran into one-too-many players able to pinpoint aim through the cloud :what:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Did they lowkey add a new map on the low? That Caretin Winter map just popped up this past weekend and I don't remember ever playing on it....

Is there a better Shotgun than the OG Combat Shotgun? Its fun as hell to use with them incendiary shells and them extra grenades you get.

Anybody use any LMG guns? What's the best one to use. I haven't messed with them yet but I might start messing around with them