Official Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War Thread

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
@Regular_P @Copy Ninja @DPresidential

Literally just copped the Cross Gen bundle of this. Never waited this long before but that Alpha and Beta was absolutely ass.

You motherfukkers better suffer through this with me. :ufdup:

Warzone servers were trash last night. They probably set up virtual machines on the same server to run this ass game:lolbron:

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC
How are zombies? Might be the only reason to buy in my case, as I still have a lot to do in MW multiplier and warzone.

Zombies fun breh and we get free maps/content now; the lil upgrade system they have is nice plus you can create classes now.

So far I haven't crashed..:leon:

It does have some weird lighting issue (for me), I'm guessing it's from Ray Tracing being turned on? The map will get dark at random and then it's bright again.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Kills me how I had this preloaded and was ready to play during a work break. Unfortunately had to download a patch and the copy the file over. It's still copying the file over. Annoying.

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
There's more action in this game than MW, but it moves clunky as hell. Graphics look like it should have been on PS3. I wish they could take these maps and put them on MW.

Over all first impressions, this sh!t is trash. I get were in a pandemic, but they should have just created non campy maps for MW. Cuz this is a step backwards like two generations.