Official Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War Thread

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
:gucci: fukk is you talking about. Even the developers stated that safe spaces was part of their intent.
:gucci: fukk is you talking about. Even the developers stated that safe spaces was part of their intent.
not as many blind spots.

not a million corners and angles that you can get killed from.

So which is it? :hula:

There are very few places in multiplayer where you can't get shot from multiple angles. If you're getting beat by campers sounds like you're ass at the game

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
It's not campy...yet

Wait until more people start playing & figure out the maps

:francis:

*Disclaimer*
Waiting for price drop

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Don't get the campy complaints about modern warfare. The maps aren't camper friendly at all

You’re an idiot then. The matches don’t even finish half the time. We already have the next call of duty and you can play a TDM match in MW and the game only finish because the time ran out, not score reached. Insane.

Silent_H

Banned
Daps
How are zombies? Might be the only reason to buy in my case, as I still have a lot to do in MW multiplier and warzone.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like the maps in Cold War more than I do in Modern Warfare but aiming feels like ass. They gotta adjust the aiming acceleration or something, and aim assist feels like it works against you for some reason too. So far Modern Warfare is a way smoother game, and tbh I'd say the Cold War Alpha felt better too.