Official Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War Thread

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
Gameplay was smooth when i got to play last night. shyt crashed my series X 3 times though :francis:
Think you got the wrong version installed.

When I was looking for reviews I found people saying the same thing they had the One version installed that’s 83GB the Series X is 130GB or something like that. Otherwise it keeps crashing.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Mines is preloaded, but I gotta get up early. Will play over the weekend. Looking forward to it.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Man this shyt is waaaay better that MW.. the multiplayer is sooo much better. You can play a MW match right now and not finish the match.. every match I played On CW finished.. the maps were more classic call of duty style.. not a million corners and angles that you can get killed from. I was going 2-1 mostly every match.. shyt is dope so far.

Daps
if the multiplayer is really that good I might cop it when it goes on sale for my PS5
not worth 70 to me
I enjoyed the beta though

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Graphics trash but theres more action than MW. My kills and deaths doubled in the Beta and Alpha over MW. Less campy, and not as many blind spots.

Man this shyt is waaaay better that MW.. the multiplayer is sooo much better. You can play a MW match right now and not finish the match.. every match I played On CW finished.. the maps were more classic call of duty style.. not a million corners and angles that you can get killed from. I was going 2-1 mostly every match.. shyt is dope so far.

Don't get the campy complaints about modern warfare. The maps aren't camper friendly at all