Official Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War Thread

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Breh, you ain't never lied. I been replaying the campaign on Realism and put the volume on my TV up and at times the game has me jumping lol Even though I already know what's about to happen. The sound is great!

This game is cool, MW is a more polished game in terms of looks, but BO is a lil more fast paced. Maps are cool, I'm trying to get used to newer ones that weren't in the beta.
The wife wants to watch TV now, so I'll watch with her and play damn near all night when she go upstairs lol...

I played mostly campaign so far, wanna beat that and see however many endings there are. I tried multiplayer, hardcore only of course, played 2 rounds and let her do her thing.
I think I'ma play multiplayer tonight, get back into campaign later this weekend. Don't wanna fall too far behind these "sweaty" types lol...

Yeah I spent about 2 hours on the Campaign and played 1 game of Multiplayer before the family popped up. Letting my headset & controllers charge, got a feeling it's going to be a long night.

I'm doing it more to unlock the guns I need than an actual desire to play this game though. Campaign ain't popping like MW or even Infinite Warfare's was, shyt is mid. They still haven't fixed the mechanics of MP yet either, felt disjointed and clunky.

I don't know about this one. :francis:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
This might be the best multiplayer ever.. I’ve been going at least 2-1 every match. I love this multiplayer bro. I thought my skills were gone but MW engine was just trash.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
There's more action in this game than MW, but it moves clunky as hell. Graphics look like it should have been on PS3. I wish they could take these maps and put them on MW.

Over all first impressions, this sh!t is trash. I get were in a pandemic, but they should have just created non campy maps for MW. Cuz this is a step backwards like two generations.

Man all y’all saying this shyt are trash. What’s your KD? I’m sitting on close to 3rn.. why? Because this shyt plays like a real call of duty and not that trash MW shyt. Bro I have over 130 wins on WZ and won’t touch MW multiplayer unless I’m leveling up a gun.

Y’all dudes kill me talking about graphics.. like wtf.. these maps are fukking great. The gunplay is great. I don’t give a fuxk if it’s on a revamped engine from whenever. Foh.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
The shyt I’m doing in Cold War multiplayer I CANNOT do in MW’s multiplayer either because MW’s insanely fast TTK guns, campy maps that you can get killed from a millions angles, and overall trash multiplayer and spawn system.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
The shyt I’m doing in Cold War multiplayer I CANNOT do in MW’s multiplayer either because MW’s insanely fast TTK guns, campy maps that you can get killed from a millions angles, and overall trash multiplayer and spawn system.

-3960 in the red, but I'm somewhat convinced:patrice:MW really wasn't that good. The maps were definitely dumpster juice and the ttk was crazy

I also struggled getting a good KDR in MW. Somebody was always shooting me in the back

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
-3960 in the red, but I'm somewhat convinced. MW really wasn't that good. The maps were definitely dumpster juice and the ttk was crazy

I don’t give a fukk about coli rep. Stick to the matter at hand..

Do you think Cold War’s multiplayer is trash? What’s your KD?:popcorn:

And yes we can agree on MW. That clown shyt doesn’t happen in Cold War.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I don’t give a fukk about coli rep. Stick to the matter at hand..

Do you think Cold War’s multiplayer is trash? What’s your KD?:popcorn:

And yes we can agree on MW. That clown shyt doesn’t happen in Cold War.

Haven't played Cold War yet. I will say I was playing good in the beta, way better than Modern Warfare