Official Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War Thread

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This game is trash. I reinstalled it to see the current state. Why in two games of FFA does it start with a black screen? I thought maybe they added a night mode to the map or lights out. No it's just glitchy as shyt.

Why on 2x2 Gunfight on Nuketown is there a glitch that allows you to get shot from the other side of the map as soon as the clock starts?

It looks like they fixed the aim resist back to aim assist. Okay great. Why am I shooting at folks and there is zero hit detection. This game is a mess. Between the camping in MW and the CW having gangrene, I'm hoping Battlefield comes through and crushes the buildings.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
What I need to play throwback mosh pit?

*My shyt was just fukking up.

Last edited:

Breh the HitMang

Thank You Kobe
Daps
the new Apocalypse map is fire, been destroying these clowns

the death machine killstreak is a breath of fresh air

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Has anyone gotten into an Outbreak game? I tried last night but couldn't load into one.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
this COD is for experienced players, casuals cant handle getting worked every game
Stop it. This game is casual af :mjlol:

Side note

Rumor has it this Ural Mountains area is going to be the new Warzone mid March? Probably will look & play better on the newer engine.

I see they also have doors...

:sas2:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Really don’t feel like going thru half the day downloading this, what’s the point of the mode?

Just senseless killing of zombie after zombie. Rounds get more difficult as time goes on. It didn't take long for me to download but copying it was ridiculously long.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You can’t be serious. This is the most casual COD ever and that’s saying something

That Apocalypse map is ass. Granted theres always a learning curve with new maps, but there are way too many sight lines and hiding places. Camper heaven. Zombies saved this game for me.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Game is so trash. only reason why i copped is to use the OP meta weapons for Warzone.

Warzone the only reason why COD is even relevant in 2021.

CW feels clunky and slow. U can fukking capture the vibe of the 50s without fukking up the game play and engine of the game :scust: