Official Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War Thread

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
this COD is for experienced players, casuals cant handle getting worked every game
Cold War is nothing compared to BO2 :hhh:

BO2 was specifically for experienced players & Comp players. CW feels like a slow buggy mess compared to it.

in BO2, I could rack up 40 kills a game in TDM using only a Five SeveN and a Dream. :blessed:

mfUhVty.jpg

XkCUwTk.jpg

in CW, you are required to have specific perks to even compete, without them you are food :scust:

CW is built around abusing metas to be any good. Zero focus on actual reflexes or skill.. Truly a trash game
iu
iu
iu

:mjlol: Still did it anyway

EvxCAsNVEAMCaau.png

my credentials from when I was pushin the Memory Dealer name a few weeks ago

EvxCKHEU8AQzqOU.png

Last edited:

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Its official now honestly, this game is completely dead and is one of the worst COD made in years. This game doesn’t compare to Modern Warfare at any levels, sales and players numbers are a testament to that. I’d go as far to suggest that Black Ops 4 is vastly the better and more intriguing game. Modern Warfare has set the standard, anything less from that great game and players will leave the games in drones and the reviews will destroy future sales. They have and did everything in their arsenal to empower Cold War, sabotage Modern Warfare in ways never seen before, integrate MW with Cold War and remove the mere mentioning of Modern Warfare anywhere; as if they don’t want to know this game existed or does exist.

Free to play multiplayer, talk about desperate, :russ::mjlol::francis::scust::hhh:

Back to the drawing board Activision.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Its official now honestly, this game is completely dead and is one of the worst COD made in years. This game doesn’t compare to Modern Warfare at any levels, sales and players numbers are a testament to that. I’d go as far to suggest that Black Ops 4 is vastly the better and more intriguing game. Modern Warfare has set the standard, anything less from that great game and players will leave the games in drones and the reviews will destroy future sales. They have and did everything in their arsenal to empower Cold War, sabotage Modern Warfare in ways never seen before, integrate MW with Cold War and remove the mere mentioning of Modern Warfare anywhere; as if they don’t want to know this game existed or does exist.

Free to play multiplayer, talk about desperate, :russ::mjlol::francis::scust::hhh:

The only reason they molding CW with Warzone is because CW is ass. They are gonna force people to buy that shytty game to get all the meta weapons like AUG and FFAR.

If the next game dont use MW engine, im just gonna bush the entire franchise. And if they try to use CW engine on the next warzone map, u can bet the game will die.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Whats sad is that Black Ops 4, which people considered a "Bad" game was significantly better than Cold War :francis:

I have zero problem with reinstalling BO4 and playing through it again despite all it's issues.

Where as Cold War feels and plays like dog shyt :hhh:

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
The only reason they molding CW with Warzone is because CW is ass. They are gonna force people to buy that shytty game to get all the meta weapons like AUG and FFAR.

If the next game dont use MW engine, im just gonna bush the entire franchise. And if they try to use CW engine on the next warzone map, u can bet the game will die.

100%, as I alluded to earlier, Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare Engine is the bare minimum. We don’t live in an entertainment vacuum; people are spoiled for choice. COD was the go-to game in the mid-2000s onwards but the gaming scene has changed completely. If the next COD game is a flop, it will take at least 2-3 to regain their reputation.

Starting to believe those who are positive about this game or downplay the popularity of Modern Warfare and its success are either bots or paid trolls from an Activision troll farm similar to that of Monsanto or the Israeli defence forces. One of the worst COD game ever made and in my opinion; the worst COD game ever made. It’s trash PERIOD.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
100%, as I alluded to earlier, Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare Engine is the bare minimum. We don’t live in an entertainment vacuum; people are spoiled for choice. COD was the go-to game in the mid-2000s onwards but the gaming scene has changed completely. If the next COD game is a flop, it will take at least 2-3 to regain their reputation.

Starting to believe those who are positive about this game or downplay the popularity of Modern Warfare and its success are either bots or paid trolls from an Activision troll farm similar to that of Monsanto or the Israeli defence forces. One of the worst COD game ever made and in my opinion; the worst COD game ever made. It’s trash PERIOD.

Yup. U a damn fool if u think MW didnt set the standards. Anyone shytting on it is a fan boy of activision

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Casual players who get spanked every game have to find something else to do.

This call of duty is one of the best ever. I be working the fukk outta these players with multiple guns.

Last edited:

hatealot

Banned
Daps

My opinion of course but I always felt that they archs black ops engine always felt cartoonist. I only likeed BO for the zombies after a while. I think this current MW put the stamp on it about how more realistic their game has always been. Its almost like they specifically modeled their game to be cartoonist to separate from mw.