Official Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War Thread

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is so much better than Modern Doorfare. :dead:Only thing that game has are graphics and sounds but that goes to show you that graphics aren’t everything because Cold War has better gunplay. Facts. If they had 3 years to develop the game like Infinity Ward shyt wouldn’t even be close.
On a side note I am looking forward to MW2. If those clowns at Infinity Ward actually listen to the community complaints about the multiplayer that game can be elite.

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
This shyt is so much better than Modern Doorfare. :dead:Only thing that game has are graphics and sounds but that goes to show you that graphics aren’t everything because Cold War has better gunplay. Facts. If they had 3 years to develop the game like Infinity Ward shyt wouldn’t even be close.
On a side note I am looking forward to MW2. If those clowns at Infinity Ward actually listen to the community complaints about the multiplayer that game can be elite.
I can’t get with modern warfare. Nobody on my friends list or my husbands plays this game anymore. Everybody went back to previous cod. My husband won’t even play it anymore. I actually like it.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This game is too easy for me :mjlol:

shyt is just as easy as Modern Warfare :mjlol:

You nikkas gotta be trash:mjlol: