like it so far

found it a lot easier to go on score streaks and have a high KD compared to BO3

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Folks still playing this game. I gave up. Was either getting my azz kicked or playing like my loved one's life depended on me winning. SBMM too thick on this, and it's an unfinished mess. Still, I'm flirting with reinstalling it.
Nobody is playing this game on my husband friend list. I think the only reason I’m doing good is because I decided to do the 1 dollar for three months of game pass and gold. Since I’m starting from the bottom I get the easiest lobbies. I still hate the hit detection and the spawns on nuke town suck.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They been doing this for a while. I though Cold War puts you with similar players with the same rank/skill?

CW's algorithm is stronger than MW's, but I've noticed MW's matchmaking has been tougher lately. I feel like your post and who you're replying to, are both right. The algorithm is trying to both balance matchmaking, and put equally skilled players in the same lobbies. I'm not sure its possible to do both. What ends up happening is a higher skilled player has to carry a team of players who did good the previous game, against a team of players as good as the alpha on the opposing team.

I'm average, but I can't tell you how many times I'm either carrying on a losing team, or being carried on a winning team. The worst part is, I'm not sure it all falls on me and my abilities. This SBMM and Activision patents have me :patrice: like do I suck and my aim assist got some extra assistance? Its weird. These gaming publishers are shady.

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
CW's algorithm is stronger than MW's, but I've noticed MW's matchmaking has been tougher lately. I feel like your post and who you're replying to, are both right. The algorithm is trying to both balance matchmaking, and put equally skilled players in the same lobbies. I'm not sure its possible to do both. What ends up happening is a higher skilled player has to carry a team of players who did good the previous game, against a team of players as good as the alpha on the opposing team.

I'm average, but I can't tell you how many times I'm either carrying on a losing team, or being carried on a winning team. The worst part is, I'm not sure it all falls on me and my abilities. This SBMM and Activision patents have me :patrice: like do I suck and my aim assist got some extra assistance? Its weird. These gaming publishers are shady.
I only played mw a handful of times due to the large maps and camping. I noticed this on WW2. I’d always get the worst players and while I’ll get a ton of kills, my team would be lose the objective.

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
They need to hurry up and nerf that damn DMR and Mac-10 in warzone. That's the number one combo everyone is running. I don't plan on buying CW but might have to just to level up that OP gun. I'm still suprised I was able to win one game. But that combo at least cost me 6 games which me and my teammate came in second.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
They need to hurry up and nerf that damn DMR and Mac-10 in warzone. That's the number one combo everyone is running. I don't plan on buying CW but might have to just to level up that OP gun. I'm still suprised I was able to win one game. But that combo at least cost me 6 games which me and my teammate came in second.
Don’t get me started on the tac rifles

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
:whoa:Mac 10 doesn’t need a nerf.

DMR needs to be looked at though.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha:new zombies map based on events that transpired today.

uqxhj1urss961.png

Daps
Been really enjoying the hell out of this game
Campaign has been immersive and very cinematic so far
Multiplayer is fast pace and fun with little room for camping even though I have gone against skilled campers a couple of times
I think the negative scores are a little exaggerated for this game even though it's not perfect