Official Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War Thread

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Game is so trash. only reason why i copped is to use the OP meta weapons for Warzone.

Warzone the only reason why COD is even relevant in 2021.

CW feels clunky and slow. U can fukking capture the vibe of the 50s without fukking up the game play and engine of the game :scust:

Its official now honestly, this game is completely dead and is one of the worst COD made in years. This game doesn’t compare to Modern Warfare at any levels, sales and players numbers are a testament to that. I’d go as far to suggest that Black Ops 4 is vastly the better and more intriguing game. Modern Warfare has set the standard, anything less from that great game and players will leave the games in drones and the reviews will destroy future sales. They have and did everything in their arsenal to empower Cold War, sabotage Modern Warfare in ways never seen before, integrate MW with Cold War and remove the mere mentioning of Modern Warfare anywhere; as if they don’t want to know this game existed or does exist.

Free to play multiplayer, talk about desperate, :russ::mjlol::francis::scust::hhh:

Back to the drawing board Activision.

How is this game dead if it’s the second most played game on Xbox live behind another call of duty title? Do you guys realize how stupid you sound? Cold War is currently played more than Fornite.

Most played games - Microsoft Store

ON PC Cold War is the 3rd most played AHEAD of Warzone.
Most Popular PC Games | Global | Newzoo

Why do you guys think because you suck at this game your perception = reality

Who are the mods on this forum? Why do you guys allow such low quality posting??

If there was no Warzone this would be the #1 most played game on both Xbox and PlayStation but because the coli nerds who have no skill think the game sucks, the game is “dead”.

:mjlol:

Breh the HitMang

Thank You Kobe
Daps
How is this game dead if it’s the second most played game on Xbox live behind another call of duty title? Do you guys realize how stupid you sound? Cold War is currently played more than Fornite.

Most played games - Microsoft Store

ON PC Cold War is the 3rd most played AHEAD of Warzone.
Most Popular PC Games | Global | Newzoo

Why do you guys think because you suck at this game your perception = reality

Who are the mods on this forum? Why do you guys allow such low quality posting??

If there was no Warzone this would be the #1 most played game on both Xbox and PlayStation but because the coli nerds who have no skill think the game sucks, the game is “dead”.

:mjlol:
delusional casuals, breh said its "official honestly" making up their own narrative to feel better cause they absolute trash :mjlol:

If im being honest the graphics are below Modern Warfare, and i hate the scorestreak system, but the gameplay is alot more fun
and the maps are wayyy better
Plus Zombie mode, outbreak are incredible

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
delusional casuals, breh said its "official honestly" making up their own narrative to feel better cause they absolute trash :mjlol:

If im being honest the graphics are below Modern Warfare, and i hate the scorestreak system, but the gameplay is alot more fun

Honestly, I’m reporting anything that can’t be proved with facts. How are people getting away with saying one of the most active games in the world rn is dead because they suck at the game?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Honestly, I’m reporting anything that can’t be proved with facts. How are people getting away with saying one of the most active games in the world rn is dead because they suck at the game?

How does having a 4 k/d make someone suck? :mjlol:

Its only u and another bozo caping for this trash ass game in this thread.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

1. the graphics style has been that way for over a decade. Infiniti ward makes the call of duty games that look more “realistic” and graphically focused.

Treyarch call of duty games are less realistic and have cartoony looking art style but they play and run great. I prefer the Treyarch games. The multiplayer/gameplay is better.

2. I don’t play zombies

3. the score streak system is the way that it is so we’d have less casuals camping in corners for killstreaks.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
How does having a 4 k/d make someone suck? :mjlol:

Its only u and another bozo caping for this trash ass game in this thread.

So you have a high KD on a burner account with 3 hours played. I’m happy that you think you are good.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
So you have a high KD on a burner account with 3 hours played. I’m happy that you think you are good.

I dont have a burner account moron. U realize how stupid u look acting like someone cant like a game they good at :dead:

Who makes a burner account for a game they dont like and dont hardly play? :dead:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
@Suzuki-Gunna

they’ve also made E/D instead of KD to assist casual players as well.

they’ve taken k/d and replaced it with assist on the scoreboard in the only game mode where the objective is just to kill.. TDM. All of this for the casual call of duty player to feel good about himself. :mjlol: